Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Green County 50 - Washington Co. 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final...
Awesome Awesome Game
I Think both teams defense took the night off LoL. Kentucky high school football is becoming so pass happy and nobody is playing any defense
What gave that away..the score? LOL..was thinking the same thing tonight!
Pigskinman53 Wrote:I Think both teams defense took the night off LoL. Kentucky high school football is becoming so pass happy and nobody is playing any defense
"Pass happy" and Green County can not be used in the same sentence....lol
GC passed the ball 2 times in the game and completed one for 55 yards. On the other hand, Washington County passed the ball almost exclusively...Great game between teams with contrasting styles.
I guess you can call me old school but I love the offense of teams like Green Co. and Belfry. Nothing like lining up and smashing the person in front of you. I hate all these games with these no huddle shotgun screen passes
This was a bad game for greeN county, if they play like this in the future then its not going to look good for them.
Pigskinman53 Wrote:I Think both teams defense took the night off LoL. Kentucky high school football is becoming so pass happy and nobody is playing any defense
ya i dont know if you have watched a green county game or not, but they dont pass. Heck they rushed for 502 yards in this game i think!
Green County's D could have played a lot better this game.
stonesteven Wrote:ya i dont know if you have watched a green county game or not, but they dont pass. Heck they rushed for 502 yards in this game i think!

WOW!!
stonesteven Wrote:ya i dont know if you have watched a green county game or not, but they dont pass. Heck they rushed for 502 yards in this game i think!
They rushed for 502 yards against Hazard, 407 in this game...
Is Green Co. running the spread option - from shotgun? I thought they did last year?
THE_MAN_TB Wrote:Is Green Co. running the spread option - from shotgun? I thought they did last year?
They have run out of different formations this year. Sometimes they will be in the "I" formation and then the next play they will go to the "shotgun" formation.
Option is option - same scheme mostly, just a different look. Interesting. Keeps the defense guessing.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:They rushed for 502 yards against Hazard, 407 in this game...

Oh, thanks for the correction.
who is this green county?i know they beat hazard