Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Monday Night Football!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well so far the fisrt half has been pretty good, but near as good as pre-game. Mathis for the Falcons and Trotter for the Eagles got into a scuffle in which both were ejected for throwing punches.
Vick has played well btu i think Atlanta's success is due to the running of Dunn.
McNabb started out well but finished the half poorly.
I Like it, I love it, I want some more of it....

You think they have to rerecord that every week because they have special lyrics.
I need McNabb to do well the rest of the game and a win for the eagles would help me out alot
I beat beef by 1.. Pennington almost cost me the game.
lol well McNabb didnt play well. Eagles lose. 10 - 14.
Falcons played well mostly their underrated Defense. DeAnglo Hall played TO very well.
I see it was a mistake by picking McNabb
Was a very exciting game....even before the kick-off with the fight and the meeting between both teams at midfield. Falcons looked pretty good as did the Eagles....I don't know if either will win the NFC this year though.
the only other team that has a chance to win the NFC is Seahawks in my opinion and they got beat as well i believe. Eagles will hard to beat. dont let this game fool ya.