Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Girl Players in the 58th district
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think the top 3 players will be in the 58th District?
Amber Shepherd - Guard/Allen Central

In my opinion...she's the best in the county right now...and she will be totally dominating everyone by the time she's a sophomore.

I'm sure the next 2 best players would probably come from Betsy Layne.
Lost Ball Wrote:Amber Shepherd - Guard/Allen Central

In my opinion...she's the best in the county right now...and she will be totally dominating everyone by the time she's a sophomore.

I'm sure the next 2 best players would probably come from Betsy Layne.

is amber shephard a freshman?
Actually, Shepherd is an 8th grader, BL will probably have the most talented team in the 58th, SF and AC have several young players with potential to make noise in the next few years.
Sf has some pretty good players in Kayla Hall, and that little girl I think her name is Ashley
Lindsey Fields should be predicted as the top player in pre-season. Her overall game of being able to score in many ways gives her the edge over the other top players.

interested in who I think is the other top players give me an im....
Linsey Fields all the way, shes pretty much dominate on post.(Prestonsburg)
Logan Cline is going to be a really good freshman from AC.
And Ashley Castle from SF
Amber shepherd is good to be a 8th grader, but I dont think she is the best. Megan hamilton and Taylor hott from betsy layne and lindsey fields from prestonsburg are def. the top 3.
BL has a ton of talent... From there only senior down to the soph class..this team will be hard to beat
What about the Mullins girl at AC she has good genetics, her sister Terri was one of the best players and the best PG at all time @ Allen Central at least in my opinion. Also Megan Hamilton at BL will be very good, I believe she was an underclassman. Fields from PHS and the 8th grader from AC will also be some of the better players. Alexis DeRossett is pretty good for a sophomore if shes still playing. Not sure what South Floyd has but they always have good inside players. But very rarley compete well with other teams within th district, much like to boys team last season.

I believe Hamilton is head and shoulders above the rest of the 58th imo.

I'm curious to see what coach Turner does at AC as the Head Coach, that sould be very interesting to see her coaching at this level. Shes only 23 years old but this season could make or break her if this is what she wants to do I hope she goes out and does her thing with these girls. Best of luck to her as well as SF,BL, & PHS.
Dont forget about Lindsey Martin and Amby Tackett at BL
I think Lindsey Martin is probably the best point guard in the 58th. BL has a lot of good shooters like Hamilton, Tackett, and Hott. Linsey Fields is a great post player from PHS.
Lindsey Martin
Megan Hamilton-Junior-BLHS
Taylor Hott-sophmore-BLHS
The best 2 players in the district IMO
I think that Taylor Hott from Betsy Layne (sophomore) will be a huge improvement this year. She was very quick last year and plays very impressive defense. She also shoots the ball very well. Lindsey Martin also from Betsy Layne (junior) will surprise people this year, she's a great point guard for Betsy Layne. Lindsey Fields from Prestonsburg, not sure if she's a senior, she has always been strong underneath.
I think Taylor Hott from BL is one to watch. She moved into the starting lineup last year I believe and played well. she has some real natural skills and a lot of potential. I think Betsy Lane will be the team to beat in that district this year if they can pick up where they left off last year. I think Allen Central and South Floyd are still a year away.
Amber Shepherd: A/C Guard.
Meghan Hamilton: Betsy Layne.
Taylor Hott: Betsy Layne.

Yeah I curious to see what the new AC coach does too. I've heard that almost the whole team has quit though so I'm anxious to see how AC does without many returning players from last season.
Amber Shepherd AC
Megan Hamilton BL
Taylor Hott BL
1.Fields-Pburg
2.Hamilton-BL
3. Shephard-AC
i agree
fields-pburg
Hamilton-BL
Shephard-AC
Lindsey Fields from P'Burg and Megan Hamilton from Betsy Layne are the top 2 IMO. Amber Shepherd from AC will be VERY good for the next 5 years. Like most of you have mentioned, she's only in 8th grade, and she's their top returning player.