Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Someone hit my car!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Someone from school backed into my car in the parking lot. Grrr I'm so angry. Now my back bumper has a crack on it and it's scratched and junk. Grrr guess I need to call ole Rick at Discount Auto Brokers and tell him to fix 'er up.
That sucks.. Do you know who hit it or did they just leave?? hope ya get it fixed soon
Yeah...hope you know who did it!...or else you are just SOL.

BallaBaby

You have bad luck Cali...lol
So Cali...don't know you but how is your life going? I see the thread where you are going to interview for a job and now this. Kinda crazy life. Need to job to pay for this!
Sorry to hear that Cali...
That sucks. Hope you get it fixed soon. <33
Hope you get it fixed soon Cali! It sucks having a messed up car...someone at school kicked below where my fog light is and now it's all scuffed up and stuff...
Kick their ass Seabass.
Look at it this way Cali, it could ALWAYS be worse! Look at what happened to mine....but then again it was my fault but still...
**** sucks for ya Cali
Newp dunno who hit it. It was in the parking lot and I reckon they just left. Grr!
awww.. cry me a river lol
Ah it'll be okay Cali, it could always be worse! Could've been a cracked windshield or slit tire...
Grrr CTD!

BTW, Hope you get better soon DTfan! I'll be in to see ya soon!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:awww.. cry me a river lol
:lol: :lol:
Leave it to CTD to piss Cali off.
Yeah...he's a real _ _ _!!!!

Big Grin
Now guys that isn't nice..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Now guys that isn't nice..
cry me a river
Hey Cali, at least you have a car...mine is over at Martin sitting in a junk yard completely demolished!
Beef Wrote:cry me a river

Ya know. one day you'll be nice to me lol..
I wasn't trying to be mean, I find it funny that you pick on her, just saying that YOU out of all of us would be the one to make a comment like that to piss her off.
hahah i was talking to beef.. ever since i let his secret out he has tried to get back at me...
Wellll.....crap! lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Ya know. one day you'll be nice to me lol..
Haha...maybe....

And what's my secret?
CTD, you are the love of my life! Why won't you talk to me?! I'm so hurt! Wink
Beef Wrote:Haha...maybe....

And what's my secret?

You like to type while touching things

Wink
Cali Wrote:CTD, you are the love of my life! Why won't you talk to me?! I'm so hurt! Wink

We have conflicting schedules lol..
Tell her the truth CTD...
Pages: 1 2