Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne:2 -East Ridge:1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats bobcats
way to go ladycats you really showed them what your made of. ER beat us first set due to our lack of team playing. Then in the second set BLES really turned up the heat and in the third set BLES won 25 to 7. I guess it wasn't as good a match up as everyone thought it was going to be. Now the JV team lost last night due to their own mistakes young team though they will pull through it.
East Ridge could have won the second set and the third was because of simply too many mistakes and the wrong players being in the game. I don't know what Spradlin was thinking.

ER took the first set like they should have taken the second one. And yes, I realize that they didn't but it happens. The best team doesn't always win.

Congratulations Bobcats and better luck next time ER.
thetribe Wrote:East Ridge could have won the second set and the third was because of simply too many mistakes and the wrong players being in the game. I don't know what Spradlin was thinking.

ER took the first set like they should have taken the second one. And yes, I realize that they didn't but it happens. The best team doesn't always win.

Congratulations Bobcats and better luck next time ER.

betsy layne could have won the first set, but didnt because of their own mistakes.. and clearly, last night.. the better team did win.
well thats usually how teams win games is off of the other teams mistakes. ...IMO East Ridge and Betsy Layne are pretty much equal
onlythebest Wrote:well thats usually how teams win games is off of the other teams mistakes. ...IMO East Ridge and Betsy Layne are pretty much equal

imo, betsy layne plays much better together as a team..
& i was saying that betsy layne lost the first match because of their own mistakes and not playing as well together as they usually do.. not from the other teams mistakes. betsy layne is the better team here, but i guess thats just my opinion.
yes it is. AND IMO it just depends on who is on that night.
I was there and watched the game. BL played really bad the first match. It seemed as if ER done okay, but were nothing outstanding. In the Third match BL played really good. ER made lots of mistakes. But i think the better team won.
I think some of East Ridges girls were just having a bad night bu tohh well.=[
I don't care who was having a bad night.. the better team still won, in my opinion.
Betsy Layne wasn't playing at their best that night either & still came out
on top. East Ridge is pretty good this year, but Betsy Layne is obviously the better team of the two.