Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coach of the year in the 58th.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to say Barry Hall of South Floyd.
Jack Pack is the best coach in the 58th IMO and in his first year back with the boys he will take the coach of the year.
I will save my opinion until the season actually starts.
allseasonfan Wrote:I will save my opinion until the season actually starts.

Yeah same here, until there are some games played it is too hard to tell.
jr.newsome betsy layne
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah same here, until there are some games played it is too hard to tell.

This is what I came in here to post. I don't think that anyone could say without a single game being played.
JR.NEWSOME, I mean he already has 2 regional championships.. and in my opinion i believe he will lead betsy layne to a district championship
I'm going out on a limb and say the coach whose team wins the conference will be coach of the year Smile
blforlife9 Wrote:JR.NEWSOME, I mean he already has 2 regional championships.. and in my opinion i believe he will lead betsy layne to a district championship
So, if he doesnt lead them to a district championship, would you vote for someone else?
Im goin to say coach martin at allen central He is one of the best coaches in the region and im going to pick him I think jr will follow right behind him tho jack pack is too high strung and loses control. Barry hall just hasnt got the talent to work with this year. Im picking Mark martin
Mark Martin of Allen Central.... Barry Hall is definitely a no go....
The first day of official practice hasnt even started yet, and you all are trying to pick a coach of the year? I think from what who everyone has coming back, it will be who wins the district. The district is balanced pretty good. Either team has a shot at winning it. But at least let a game or two be played before trying to pick a coach of the year.
softballcoach Wrote:Im goin to say coach martin at allen central He is one of the best coaches in the region

Mark Martin hasn't won anything, not even in girls basketball. So just exactly what are you basing this opinion on?

Don't see how you could say he is the one of the best coaches in the region when he hasn't proved anything yet? enlighten me?
Sounds as though you have a hidden agenda against Coach Martin. Look at his record of coaching. He has been successful in each of the sports that he has coached. Hard worker and demands a lot out of his players.

The question at A.C. this year is how hard do the boys want to work?
I guarntee no other coach could had taken the girls program like he did last year and make it to the regionals. If they give a coach of the year to a south floyd coach who couldnt win anything last year in the girls then anythings possible. I think you just need to sit back and wathc him this year how he will have them fundamentally sound and playing team ball.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I'm going out on a limb and say the coach whose team wins the conference will be coach of the year Smile

I think that is the way it works!!
I wll go out on a limb and say that I dont that that any of these coaches care if they win coach of the year as long as they will. I am sure that I am dumb, but I think I would give up a coach of the year award for a title. Just Guessing.