Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Slow Pitch Softball Bats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the best web site to find them on? And what kind do you recommend?
I'm not sure of the best place to buy them, but the Miken Freak and the Easton Synergy are the 2 best that our team has used. These are for NSA sanctioned leagues and tournaments. They are not legal for ASA though.
My nephew plays in the league in Prestonsburg and they usually get all their bats off of Ebay or used off of some guys at www.kysoftball.com.

DeMarini Juggernaut
Miken Freak
Worth Mutant
TPS Catalyst

I've noticed that the balls make a big difference especially if your team is in class D or C.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I'm not sure of the best place to buy them, but the Miken Freak and the Easton Synergy are the 2 best that our team has used. These are for NSA sanctioned leagues and tournaments. They are not legal for ASA though.

I think I am leaning toward a Miken Freak.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:My nephew plays in the league in Prestonsburg and they usually get all their bats off of Ebay or used off of some guys at www.kysoftball.com.

DeMarini Juggernaut
Miken Freak
Worth Mutant
TPS Catalyst

My team has a Catalyst, and I like it.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:My team has a Catalyst, and I like it.

Who do you play for? My nephew Brandon plays for MASH.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Who do you play for? My nephew Brandon plays for MASH.

I just started playing recently, and I just play in elkhorn for now with a team called J&A Auto. That's the name of our team for that league.
If your playing NSA allowed bats, got with the new Jeff Hall or last years.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Who do you play for? My nephew Brandon plays for MASH.

I think I know which Brandon you are talking about. Did he play with Thunder last weekend at P'burg? I play for Shane Softball.