Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland vs. Ironton, OH - Sept. 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Tomcats travel across the river to take on Ironton.

Predictions?
Ironton by a lot 3+
Ironton by atleast 3Td's. Ashland has the chance to prove themselves though.
Ironton isn't the same as in the past. I think Ashland keeps it close but ironton by one...21-20
Ashland pulls one out.... Just have a feeling..........
I'D like to see the tomcats pull it out but i see Ironton by 2 td's.
Its being played at Tanks Memorial Stadium. You better be at least three TDs better than Ironton to win there.

Ironton 28
Ashland 14
This may be the best chance for Ashland to break that long period of time without a win over Ironton. Better get them now while they are so called down. I also have to agree the tanks is a difficult place to play.

Ashland by a Touchdown
Hard to beat Ironton at home. I'd love to see the Tomcats stomp the Tigers, but I'll have to say Ironton by 2 touchdowns.
Ironton by 3 touchdowns.
I'd like to see any KY team go over there and win. But i don't believe it will happen this week.
I'll take Ashland in this one. I think Ashland liked that feeling of winning. We will see just how much. As stated before they had better be at least 3 TD's better.
Jeepman Wrote:I'll take Ashland in this one. I think Ashland liked that feeling of winning. We will see just how much. As stated before they had better be at least 3 TD's better.

If you are a KY team better make that 4 td's better.Smile
If anyone thinks Ashland stands a chance in this game, you need to go check into pathways. Ironton by 30+