Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nascar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love to watch it. Who's your favorite driver? any buzz on him?

for me it's TONY STEWART :rockon:
Carl Edwards- Can't Stop #99
If...Then Wrote:I love to watch it. Who's your favorite driver? any buzz on him?

AHHHH GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE lol
If...Then Wrote:I love to watch it. Who's your favorite driver? any buzz on him?

:Clap:
Jshort5 Wrote:Carl Edwards- Can't Stop #99
Can go wrong with Cousin Carl either. He'd be next on my list.
i love it how everyones in love with Earnhart Jr. and he hasnt did jack lately. LOL
My favorite is Jimmie Johnson.
If...Then Wrote:i love it how everyones in love with Earnhart Jr. and he hasnt did jack lately. LOL
JRs won more races and and higher in points than smoke is so I guess Stewart hasnt done jack either huh? LOL! What are you gonna do next year when Tony is missing races because he left a good team adn went to a cruddy one?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:JRs won more races and and higher in points than smoke is so I guess Stewart hasnt done jack either huh? LOL! What are you gonna do next year when Tony is missing races because he left a good team adn went to a cruddy one?

actually are you aware that Haas Racing has soem of the best if not the best Equipment and Engines in the nascar sprint cup series. Also did you know that Haas Racing is an off branch of Hendrick. Basicly all they needed was a good driver, now they do and now it must be feared to have Jr., Stewart, Johnson and GOrdon all working together next season. Ouch IMO that is going to kill the rest of the circuit.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:actually are you aware that Haas Racing has soem of the best if not the best Equipment and Engines in the nascar sprint cup series. Also did you know that Haas Racing is an off branch of Hendrick. Basicly all they needed was a good driver, now they do and now it must be feared to have Jr., Stewart, Johnson and GOrdon all working together next season. Ouch IMO that is going to kill the rest of the circuit.
Isn't Mark Martin also goin to Hendrick next year?
Jr. is my favorite driver...I also like Edwards, Stewart, Hamlin
Was and will always be a DIEHARD Jeremy Mayfield fan whether he is racing or not...I am now a David Ragan fan for life! Met him twice in 3 weeks, lol..I am about to post some COOL PICS from the corporate hospitality room pics from last weeks race @ Richmond..Have some cool pics from Bristol..on my myspace..Leave a comment or add me if you all want..
http://www.myspace.com/kileybeth
Cant go wrong with the number 9 car Kasey Kahne
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:actually are you aware that Haas Racing has soem of the best if not the best Equipment and Engines in the nascar sprint cup series. Also did you know that Haas Racing is an off branch of Hendrick. Basicly all they needed was a good driver, now they do and now it must be feared to have Jr., Stewart, Johnson and GOrdon all working together next season. Ouch IMO that is going to kill the rest of the circuit.
Last I heard since Smoke has came on board the Hendrick-Haas relationship is kinda up in the air right now.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Was and will always be a DIEHARD Jeremy Mayfield fan whether he is racing or not...I am now a David Ragan fan for life! Met him twice in 3 weeks, lol..I am about to post some COOL PICS from the corporate hospitality room pics from last weeks race @ Richmond..Have some cool pics from Bristol..on my myspace..Leave a comment or add me if you all want..
http://www.myspace.com/kileybeth
Jeremy was never my favorite driver but Im always happy when a Kentucky boy runs good. Except for a certain race in Pocono in 2000 I know you know which one Im talking about. LOL! Jeremy, Casey Atwood, Scott Riggs and now Carpentier are on the list of drivers who had their careers ruined by Ray Evernham.
baseballfan Wrote:Cant go wrong with the number 9 car Kasey Kahne
Yeah you cant go wrong with Kasey unless you want a driver that actually makes the chase LOL!Wink Just kiddin.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Jeremy was never my favorite driver but Im always happy when a Kentucky boy runs good. Except for a certain race in Pocono in 2000 I know you know which one Im talking about. LOL! Jeremy, Casey Atwood, Scott Riggs and now Carpentier are on the list of drivers who had their careers ruined by Ray Evernham.
The famous bump, lol..After he won the race the reporter asked Jeremy what Dale told him and Jeremy replied "He told me I was number one", lol, after Dale flipped him off. Jeremy said he just wanted to "Rattle his cage a little bit", since Earnhardt wrecked Labonte the way he did at Bristol earlier. Probably my second favorite race ever behind Mayfield's Richmond Chase Race a couple of years ago. Evernham is a joke..
Jeff Gordon Fo Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!