Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bryan Station vs. Johnson Central - Sept. 12th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll take JC by 28
This will be a big test for JC...I think Bryan Station will be the most physical team they will have faced this season and they are far better than in years past. I think JC will win but not by 28...I hope they do but I'll say JC by 14.
I plan on attending this one as it should be a very good game. Bryan Station had over 100 kids out this year for the football team and they have proven in the first two weeks of the season that they are for real.

Should be a very good game, one that will IMO be a toss-up. This will also be the last matchup of the two as BS heads to class 6A next season.

Best of luck to both!
This will be a big game for both and i really expect Johnson Central to take care of some business.
I havent seen or heard much about Bryan Station, but i know if JC plays like they did against STM, i'll take JC by 21!!!!!!
Central will be too much for them
it will be closer than the other games but i got JC pulling it off 28-14.TongueirateSho
JC by 3 touchdowns.
JC by 2 TDs
Bryan Station is supposed to be much improved. Currently 2-0. I think JC wins this one but it is much closer than alot of people think.
JC runs all over the field and maybe a couple of long balls. Way to strong for this to be a game.
Has anyone noticed that the last 2 games against breathitt and St. Thomas Moore that JCHS has basically run 2 play all game? belly and off tackle. The best of JCHS is yet to come,and now that matney is back on the side lines. I'll take central big over another good football team. At least by 3 td.

TRUST ME! 2 plays other than 1 sweep friday and a couple of passes. Glad to have you back coach matney!:redboxer: Nobody going to break their stride nobody going to slow them down, they will keep on moving past Bryan Station.
21-7 Jc
I'd guess we'll be looking at a closer score than against St. Thomas More. Johnson Central will still roll all over them though.

JC - 28
Bryan Station - 7
I'm going to take Bryan Station in this game.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Has anyone noticed that the last 2 games against breathitt and St. Thomas Moore that JCHS has basically run 2 play all game? belly and off tackle. The best of JCHS is yet to come,and now that matney is back on the side lines. I'll take central big over another good football team. At least by 3 td.

TRUST ME! 2 plays other than 1 sweep friday and a couple of passes. Glad to have you back coach matney!:redboxer: Nobody going to break their stride nobody going to slow them down, they will keep on moving past Bryan Station.

That is all JC has needed in the past two weeks. The Ol' ball coach may have to dig a little deeper this week as Station is much improved. I will say that JC will have the advantage at home this week and they will need it. Ill take JC in a narrow victory. Station is for real but Station just has a mental complex. I think they are intimidated by the Eagles.
JCpride Wrote:That is all JC has needed in the past two weeks. The Ol' ball coach may have to dig a little deeper this week as Station is much improved. I will say that JC will have the advantage at home this week and they will need it. Ill take JC in a narrow victory. Station is for real but Station just has a mental complex. I think they are intimidated by the Eagles.

:Thumbs:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I plan on attending this one as it should be a very good game. Bryan Station had over 100 kids out this year for the football team and they have proven in the first two weeks of the season that they are for real.

Should be a very good game, one that will IMO be a toss-up. This will also be the last matchup of the two as BS heads to class 6A next season.

Best of luck to both!

Glad to have you come down to the nest. Maybe the wife and I will see you there. Be sure to pay the extra 5 bucks for the great seats, they are really worth it.
I like JC in this one by 3 TD's.
BS by 10. They are averaging over 40ppg and are just as big and physical as JC but quicker.
Beetle01 Wrote:BS by 10. They are averaging over 40ppg and are just as big and physical as JC but quicker.

WOW! Strong words, we will see.
From what I'm hearing JC may be a little banged up this week and even have lost their field general for the year. Any truth to that??
Matney's back and its gonna be ugly for Station.
The Blue Blur Wrote:From what I'm hearing JC may be a little banged up this week and even have lost their field general for the year. Any truth to that??

Even if this was true their is still jk hall who is just as good, no worries. But i hope not because denis dillion is a warrior.
Johnson Central by 21.
The Blue Blur Wrote:From what I'm hearing JC may be a little banged up this week and even have lost their field general for the year. Any truth to that??

can any one confirm this?
Please Don't Rain!
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Glad to have you come down to the nest. Maybe the wife and I will see you there. Be sure to pay the extra 5 bucks for the great seats, they are really worth it.

Won't be making the trip to "The Nest", I've decided to goto the Pburg/Bath County game.
the big J.C will take the win on this one:redboxer: :letsparty :Thumbs:
Leaving for the game, hope it don't rain. :flame::beg:
Pages: 1 2