Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: P.I.T Champions: SVHS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to the Shelby Valley VolleyCats on their big win at the Pikeville Invitational tournament today. They defeated East Ridge 2-1. Both teams played really well

Cool
Happen to know the scores of the sets?
valley beat east ridge in 2 games

the scores were something like
25-21
25-14 or 15
Thank you.

I wish that the Warriors could have pulled another win over SV.

Congrats Wildcats.
Way to go Shelby Valley Wildcats for being the PIT champs. They played as a team and we are really proud of these girls and their hard work. Very good playing by all teams in this tournament. Congrats again SV
Congrats Valley!
And good job to the jv for playing the pool games so that their varsity could be nice and fresh for the tournament.
yes the jv did help the varsity out by playing in the pool games, im glad shelby valley is finally starting to play smart. ..keep it up valley!!
onlythebest Wrote:Congrats Valley!
And good job to the jv for playing the pool games so that their varsity could be nice and fresh for the tournament.

oh yes.. thank you jv considering you were home sittin in the bed.
for valley there was no jv players there.
the coach let the rest of the varsity play besides the starting 6.
sorry I don't know shelby valleys roster.....I just know it wasn't the starting 6- automatically I thought "JV"
Shelby Valley has finally come together as a team and noone seems to want to give them credit. There are at least 12 girls on a varsity team and they all do a good job. Coach Ratliff has done fine coaching. He let everyone of his players play in the Pikeville Invitational, none of the other teams done that. This is Valleys year to show everyone they have talent just like every team out there. Keep up the good work girls and coaches. This is your year.
GO SHELBY VALLEY VOLLEYCATS!!!!!!!!!
valley won..by playing smart
Coach Ratliff let the rest of the varsity play. he only took the starting 6 out for 1.30 secs each pool game..so the "jv" didnt play the whole time.
i think valley just wanted it more..because no one believes in them