Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 47 - Pike County Central 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WAY TO GO DAWGS!!!!!!! :Thumbs:
Congrats Hazard
I heard on the radio that PC was leading 13-7 in the 3rd quarter is this true?

*Edited by BGR Staff for spelling/grammar. Please use correct spelling and grammar the next time you post.*
It was tied 7-7 at the half but Pike Central was not leading in the third quarter. Hazard just pulled away.
rallo316 Wrote:i heard on the radio that PC was leading 13-7 in the 3rd quarter is this true.
no it was 27-6 at the end of the third :Thumbs:
Nice win Hazard!!! GO DAWGS!!!!
Congrats Hazard.
Nice win but they played horrible in my opinion and can't have such play in the playoffs otherwise they will get beat.
I still dont see how it was 7-7 halftime, and they lost that big.

Really good effort by the Hawks though. Congrats Hazard. Keep it rolling.

*Edited by BGR Staff for spelling/grammar. Please use correct spelling and grammar the next time you post.*
bac2369 Wrote:Nice win but they played horrible in my opinion and can't have such play in the playoffs otherwise they will get beat.

I think a lot of that could have been due to the PHYSICAL game they had against Green Co. saturday. The Dragons played a sloppy game as well vs. Hancock Co.
Congrats Hazard.
Hazard needs to play better, they need to get over last season. This is a new season, they can't believe anything that the papers are saying and just play ball. Until they do that, they'll just be like every other Hazard team the year after they go 10-0.

Pigskinman53 Wrote:I think a lot of that could have been due to the PHYSICAL game they had against Green Co. saturday. The Dragons played a sloppy game as well vs. Hancock Co.

It very well could have. I just really dont think they came out ready to play mentally and pike central came to play and they didnt wake up until the second half after coach dixon jumped all over them.
Congrats Hazard.
Huge game for Adams.