Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central PA Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is very un professional there is no room in high school sports for that. If a guy wants to talk like that he needs to get on the radio and do color. This is very unprofessional and the school system needs to get that under control. It was really aggravating. WARNING if your team is going to be playing at perry central this year take ear plugs or head phones.
what happen?

Norm Stewert Wrote:Is very un professional there is no room in high school sports for that. If a guy wants to talk like that he needs to get on the radio and do color. This is very unprofessional and the school system needs to get that under control. It was really aggravating. WARNING if your team is going to be playing at perry central this year take ear plugs or head phones.
I was there. The PA was loud tonight, they should probably turn the volume down a bit, but I never heard him say anything out of line about either team, but maybe I missed something, what happened?
Was at a game last year where the PA man was rude and the Refs stopped the game and put him out.
Does anyone want to explain what he said for those of us who weren't there?
What made it so bad give some details.
i played for perry last year and no pa man got threw out
Ok, since no one is going to elaborate on anything, this thread is closed.
It is PCC, nothing shocks me from that school...

*Edited by BGR Staff for spelling/grammar. Please use correct spelling and grammar the next time you post.*
He was very rude.

*Edited by BGR Staff for spelling/grammar. Please use correct spelling and grammar the next time you post.*