Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps 2 Pike Central 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to clarify this.
Congrats Phelps.
To be honest, I'm not surprised. Phelps has really improved this year.
Phelps has dissed out some surprises for sure this season, even on my own team. I didn't get to see that game though so I couldn't tell you if it was skill doing it or errors made by the girls themselves really. Then again that is how a lot of volleyball games are won on this and the jr. high level.
It was Both.........both teams played good but to be honest Phelps was ready to play the game and was there to win and have fun......PCC just got mad and aggravated at each other and couldn't play good ball....but well see when its time for tournament[[=
I figured it would go to three sets, but in all honesty I didn't think that Phelps would win. Who knows maybe this team is turning things around. The girls deserve this, they work hard
Congrats Phelps, Well I am a hawk fan and to tell you the truth , I don't know what is going on with them , But something is thats for sure, Not playing at all like the team I know they can be , And IMO, they are not playing as a team at all, Its like they are playing against each other, I hope what ever it is they get it worked out, This is really sad, Some of the girls might not care, But alot of them do and they are getting real down hearted, IMO, I would play the ones who really try and seem like they want to play, and I would set the rest on the bench no matter what grade they are in, freshman .... or senior, If you don't want to play don't mess it up for the whole team, come on girls wake up, Beleive in yourselfs,Because your true fans know you have the talent to win, clear your heads and get back to playing as a team.
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:Congrats Phelps, Well I am a hawk fan and to tell you the truth , I don't know what is going on with them , But something is thats for sure, Not playing at all like the team I know they can be , And IMO, they are not playing as a team at all, Its like they are playing against each other, I hope what ever it is they get it worked out, This is really sad, Some of the girls might not care, But alot of them do and they are getting real down hearted, IMO, I would play the ones who really try and seem like they want to play, and I would set the rest on the bench no matter what grade they are in, freshman .... or senior, If you don't want to play don't mess it up for the whole team, come on girls wake up, Beleive in yourselfs,Because your true fans know you have the talent to win, clear your heads and get back to playing as a team.

Phelps has the same problem i think......i no this much phelps got there act together and started to play team ball they leted every spike set and all that crap.....but any wase phelps has the problem one person want to spike it every time i saw that in the stands thursday.....evn if they have a bad set and in the back line they try to spike it anywase and that person loses a point for the whole team........so yeahWink
Way to go Phelps! ! !
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:Congrats Phelps, Well I am a hawk fan and to tell you the truth , I don't know what is going on with them , But something is thats for sure, Not playing at all like the team I know they can be , And IMO, they are not playing as a team at all, Its like they are playing against each other, I hope what ever it is they get it worked out, This is really sad, Some of the girls might not care, But alot of them do and they are getting real down hearted, IMO, I would play the ones who really try and seem like they want to play, and I would set the rest on the bench no matter what grade they are in, freshman .... or senior, If you don't want to play don't mess it up for the whole team, come on girls wake up, Beleive in yourselfs,Because your true fans know you have the talent to win, clear your heads and get back to playing as a team.

Thats what i was thinking also. Ive noticed some of the girls arent even friends let alone talk to eachother. Ill put my bottom 20$ that if they could just communicate better, get along, and get a good strategy worked out, the hawks would run the region. It seems that in tournaments they do wayyy better. For Example: Food City Summer Slam. lost both seed games and got to the championship. And at the P.I.T, they will 3 and stomp SV to get rolled by them in the tournament. Coach Reed is doing really good in replacement of Coach K. get well
If...Then Wrote:Thats what i was thinking also. Ive noticed some of the girls arent even friends let alone talk to eachother. Ill put my bottom 20$ that if they could just communicate better, get along, and get a good strategy worked out, the hawks would run the region. It seems that in tournaments they do wayyy better. For Example: Food City Summer Slam. lost both seed games and got to the championship. And at the P.I.T, they will 3 and stomp SV to get rolled by them in the tournament. Coach Reed is doing really good in replacement of Coach K. get well

agreed fully 110% :Thumbs:
Phelps has talent...they just need someone to teach them how to use it