Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone looking Foward to the AC/SF rivalry and SF/BL games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone other than me looking foward to seeing these three teams play each other this season? From what I've heard all three teams have improved. What are your thoughts?

*Edited by BGR Staff for spelling/grammar. Please use correct spelling and grammar the next time you post.*
I have watched SF and BL play, and I think SF will win that game easily. SF and AC could be a toss up.
I am sure that alot of people are waiting on these games.Thing you need to do is spread the word to your fan base about this site and get your team support going on here.
Should be some very good games between the Floyd County schools. IMO, this is the first time in a number of years were each of these Floyd County teams field very competitive teams.

The county may be turning into a football county over a traditional basketball county.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Should be some very good games between the Floyd County schools. IMO, this is the first time in a number of years were each of these Floyd County teams field very competitive teams.

The county may be turning into a football county over a traditional basketball county.

Very true
From the way i watched SF over at Magoffin, they should walk away with a win on both of these teams. The AC game may be a good one, but SF should come out on top.
It wouldn't matter if it were a game of hopscotch or marbles. AC vs. SF, AC vs. BL or SF vs. BL is always a heated contest. No matter how strong or weak regardless of what the sport- it's just a good old fashioned rivalry. Of course it helps that these 3 schools are also members of the 58th district in other sports. They compete against each other in every thing. These matchups may not have the allure that some other matchups bring- but to the players, students, community -its one of the greatest nights in sports history.
i agree with gotcha2
gotcha2 Wrote:It wouldn't matter if it were a game of hopscotch or marbles. AC vs. SF, AC vs. BL or SF vs. BL is always a heated contest. No matter how strong or weak regardless of what the sport- it's just a good old fashioned rivalry. Of course it helps that these 3 schools are also members of the 58th district in other sports. They compete against each other in every thing. These matchups may not have the allure that some other matchups bring- but to the players, students, community -its one of the greatest nights in sports history.

Oh so very true Gotcha. UK vs UL...is not even close to these great matchups in any sport. But don't you also find that when one of these teams play an "out sider" they always come together as "1" and want the best. We may be a rivalry within but we stand as 1. At least that is how i have seen it. The 58th is divided but the kids always stand as "1" for the 58th, or 15th, or 8th. Put us in any district or region and our kids will stand for the "1" from eastern KY. :rockon:
UK Wildcat Wrote:Oh so very true Gotcha. UK vs UL...is not even close to these great matchups in any sport. But don't you also find that when one of these teams play an "out sider" they always come together as "1" and want the best. We may be a rivalry within but we stand as 1. At least that is how i have seen it. The 58th is divided but the kids always stand as "1" for the 58th, or 15th, or 8th. Put us in any district or region and our kids will stand for the "1" from eastern KY. :rockon:

Definitely. I'm a Rebel (first and foremost) but after that- I gotta cheer 58th district, (8th district in football) 15th Region and when all else fails- "The Mountain Teams". It doesn't get any better than that.
I can't wait for SF to play Ac & Bl it will be a barn burner in each game I'm sure. so folks grab you a seat an some popcorn an get ready to watch some good high school football.