Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central vs. Hazard - Sept. 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coming off a disappointing loss and with Sr. D-lineman Austin Maggard returning, what does everyone see the outcome of Hazard's second game being?

*Edited by BGR Staff for spelling/grammar. Please use correct spelling and grammar the next time you post.*
Hazard easily.
Hazard by 4 TDs.
Is this game Friday night or Saturday? I thought someone told me it had been moved to Friday. And is it going to be played at Leslie Co.?
Hazard knocks the stuffing out of PC....
hazard 35 pike central 12
Hazard 49 Pike Co. 6

*Edited by BGR Staff for spelling/grammar. Please use correct spelling and grammar the next time you post.*
I smell upset city. I may be wrong but who knows? But I just might be right.

red_devils_rule Wrote:I smell upset city i maybe worng who know? but i just mite be right.

The Hawks are very inexperienced. They do have some quality talent but it is very green. Hazard's experience will likely be the difference. This is a good game for the Hawks to play grow and get better. Hazard 42 PC 18.
I'm going with Hazard... 42-10
Hazard
Hazard
Why would Hazard bother to schedule Pike Central. I thought they are supposed to be contending for a state title. Why schedule such a weak non-district game.
Good Luck Coach Mac, I am pulling for you.
Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hazard

--too hard to beat at home--

Go Hawks!
Hazard 42-14
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Is this game Friday night or Saturday? I thought someone told me it had been moved to Friday. And is it going to be played at Leslie Co.?

Anyone?
Easy..... How about them Bulldogs
This game will be out of reach by the half. Hazard has there heads down over the loss and they are just gonna cut loose on the points. I think they are going to go all the way this year.
The game was supposed to be the Pride of the Mountains Gridiron Classic. A home game for us, but the new turf field is not finished and it will be moved to Leslie Co.

Friday night, Sept. 5

1st game is Leslie vs. Clay Co.

2nd game is Hazard vs. Pike Central

Not sure who plays on saturday though...

What time does the hazard game start?
Is Eric Back playing for Hazard this year?
Hazard by as much as they want .
MVP2 Wrote:Is Eric Back playing for Hazard this year?

Eric will not be eligible until January 09...too late for football but just in time for basketball season. Hang in there Eric!!
Hazard
bac2369 Wrote:What time does the hazard game start?

not sure...i think the first one is at 5:30 so i guess maybe 8:00ish???
I say it will be a good game, closer than folks think- my call 21-14 PC.
Hazard 41
PC 14