Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central vs. Magoffin County - Sept. 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts on this game?
Magoffin by 2 td's.
36-14 Magoffin
Can someone add a poll to this thread.
i_own_u Wrote:Can someone add a poll to this thread.

Done.
I don't think AC has the players to match MC. This will be a tough game for AC.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Done.

Thanks very much.
I think this game will come down to turnovers. Whoever makes the least mistakes will win.
Magoffin County will do great, they have an awesome coach
Allen central seems to be a little better than i gave them credit for. I think MC wins but AC will play them well. Both teams will take away alot from the meeting.
Magoffin by 2 td's
Time for the Hornets to be 2 - 0!!!
AC squeaks out the win. Playing at home, momentum from last week. Magoffin needs to work on ball control and cutting down turnovers. As another poster said above, the team that commits the least amount of turnovers should pull it out as it will be an offensive game.
jammin' jamey Wrote:AC squeaks out the win. Playing at home, momentum from last week. Magoffin needs to work on ball control and cutting down turnovers. As another poster said above, the team that commits the least amount of turnovers should pull it out as it will be an offensive game.
I agree, I think Allen Central takes this one. Their running game is much better than in prior seasons. This game will not be much to watch and will be very sloppy but I believe AC will have the better team this season.

My prediction is AC 12 MC 6.
I'm sure the MC coaching staff have worked out the kinks and Magoffin will be running on all cylinders. Magoffin wins 2 straight 36-16
Magoffin County in a close one ..
Magoffin County
Should be a tough grind it out physical game. Don't see a whole lot of scoring but I will take AC in the end.

AC- 14
MC- 12
I think MC takes this one pretty easily 36-6 over AC... MC is a very well coached team this year and has good players that I don't see AC stopping or keeping up with speed wise.
True Big Blue Fan Wrote:I think MC takes this one pretty easily 36-6 over AC... MC is a very well coached team this year and has good players that I don't see AC stopping or keeping up with speed wise.

I wouldn't be so sure of yourself.

I'm not saying that Magoffin won't win but Allen Central is no pushover. They have four really good players in Logan Crowder, Hunter Crowder, Josh Prater, and Chris Stumbo.

Should be a very good game.
I'll take the Rebels in this one. 32-26
Magoffin should be able to handle this one!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I wouldn't be so sure of yourself.

I'm not saying that Magoffin won't win but Allen Central is no pushover. They have four really good players in Logan Crowder, Hunter Crowder, Josh Prater, and Chris Stumbo.

Should be a very good game.

Well if you wanna talk about 4 players, MC has a qb with a great arm for around here, #10 the fullback and middle can make reads on defense and can run pretty good, #1 the running-back has quick feet to make good cuts and has speed to out run anyone in the open field, and the nose guard is a beast and will be alot to handle at 6'4 and has to be pushing 280lbs or somewhere round that. MC also has a tackle #52 that can play ball and can make up ground really well so MC def. has this one.
True Big Blue Fan Wrote:Well if you wanna talk about 4 players, MC has a qb with a great arm for around here, #10 the fullback and middle can make reads on defense and can run pretty good, #1 the running-back has quick feet to make good cuts and has speed to out run anyone in the open field, and the nose guard is a beast and will be alot to handle at 6'4 and has to be pushing 280lbs or somewhere round that. MC also has a tackle #52 that can play ball and can make up ground really well so MC def. has this one.
I believe #1 is Jostan Helton and he sure can juke I will give him that.
The Nose guard is a beast, I mean an absolute monster... good luck stopping him, I think he is just a sophomore too Cool