Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Football Jerseys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember hearing the talk last season that UK would be getting new jerseys...does anyone have a link where we could see those?
I don't have a link, but I saw them while @ that UK football Clinic for Ladies... and they are sweet!
go to ukathletics football photo galleries... they are on the uk fan day or media day or something like that for 2008
I liked the old ones better.
I think they look alot better than last year's.
I like last years better.
As long as they are winning games I don't care what they look like.
-STAT- Wrote:As long as they are winning games I don't care what they look like.

I agree. I like them both though. :Thumbs:
They had the new jerseys on against the Ville...Can't really tell anything about the new ones exept for the two little stripes on the sides. I can't really tell that much from the link because those aren't the game jerseys.
Are there any sites or any stores/places where you can purchase UK football jerseys?
I like the new ones because they actually look blue. The old ones looked almost purple to me.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I liked the old ones better.

Me too.
I like the new ones better. The curved lines on the old ones made them look like the sleeves should end there and make it a basketball jersey. It looks like a classic football jersey to me now.
They are alright.
I like the new ones better, i like the stripes.