Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ Paintsville Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I also hope someone can keep updates of this game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I also hope someone can keep updates of this game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I made one also if any can add it into this one yet I would be thankful...I would do it but I dont have this new site figured out yet.
QQ should be back in a little bit and he should be able to provide some updates....if anyone is in reach of any Prestonsburg, Pikeville, and/or Paintsville stations pass on the info please.
Paintsville 13
Prestonsburg 0

1st qtr
Paintsville 13
Prestonsburg 7
Tigers - 14
Cats - 7

2nd Quarter
Man whats going on with PBURG?
Im back..
Keep the updates coming BP if you can get them, this is the biggest game in the area tonight and I am just going by 2nd hand information....we need some good updates on this game more than any other game in the area.
Never fear QQ is here!! Find out QQ what the Pikeville score is if you can.
Paintsville scores again 21-7
9:51 2nd qtr
Pburg has 5 penalty's against them.....And that O-line has gotta step up and do something, Dave just got sacked for a 12 yard loss
Give us good updates Bballer if you are getting good signal of the game...thanks
bball my signal isnt picking up good enough. I have to go out to the car to hear it tonight for some reason.
Pburg is killing there self
Mine is picking up pretty good
Geez
OMG Pburg just turned the ball over for the 3rd time tonight. There Offense is BAD
Score???
Football05 is at the game and he is calling me with updates
He supposed to call me at the half
Boys & Girls I dont know what has happened to P'burg ???
He is probably so frustrated BP..
Its 22-7 at the half...Poor Pburg
Omg
He's prolly left already
Id say so
I would have been mad had I went and Paid to watch this
Will they win a game this year??
GOOO TIGERS!!!

(Can't belive I said that!)

Is it possible for the burg to start 0-3?
Pages: 1 2