Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chad Johnson changes name to Ocho Cinco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As per espn.com, Chad Johnson has legally changed his last name to "Ocho Cinco".

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3560377

Apparently, now he'll be able to wear Ocho Cinco on the back of his jersey without being punished by the NFL.
There was another thread about this a while back but it had not been confirmed that he actually did change his name until now. Like I said in the other thread, expect nothing less from Chad Ocho Cinco.
Another reason why he knows he's good. He is Hall-Of-Fame Bound, all he needs is to get that ring on his finger and the next 3 years are looking great for the Bengals!!! Watch out AFC HERE WE COME!!!!!!
Also, my 500th post WOOHOO!!!
Jshort5 Wrote:Another reason why he knows he's good. He is Hall-Of-Fame Bound, all he needs is to get that ring on his finger and the next 3 years are looking great for the Bengals!!! Watch out AFC HERE WE COME!!!!!!
Also, my 500th post WOOHOO!!!

I hope your right. On the other hand, not a good thing to mention that it was your 500th post. Better hope one of the admids don't see this. :p
-STAT- Wrote:I hope your right. On the other hand, not a good thing to mention that it was your 500th post. Better hope one of the admids don't see this. :p

Now what would make you say a thing like that?Smile:p
oh boySmile. I finally have 2 posts.
I heard that even though that's his legal last name, the NFL will still announce him as Chad Johnson
The Ville Wrote:I heard that even though that's his legal last name, the NFL will still announce him as Chad Johnson

That is correct. It still says Johnson on the back of his jersey as of right now.
-STAT- Wrote:That is correct. It still says Johnson on the back of his jersey as of right now.

I think I heard somewhere that since they have already printed up #85 Bengals jerseys with "Johnson" on the back, that Chad would have to buyback all of those jerseys in order to get them reprinted.
It dont say Johnson anymore
ComfortEagle Wrote:I think I heard somewhere that since they have already printed up #85 Bengals jerseys with "Johnson" on the back, that Chad would have to buyback all of those jerseys in order to get them reprinted.
that is correct. There is a deadline to have your name turned in to Reebok in order for them to print up jerserys for sale, and he missed it.
Yeah he has to buy all of the jerseys that say Johnson...imagine how much that is going to cost. lol.
vundy33 Wrote:Yeah he has to buy all of the jerseys that say Johnson...imagine how much that is going to cost. lol.

It would cost Chad an estimated $4,000,000 to buy back the C. Johnson jerseys from Reebok......lol.
He is such a punk..I can't stand CHAD JOHNSON!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:He is such a punk..I can't stand CHAD JOHNSON!

Me and you both man!!