Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does the 4 peat 13th region champs look coming in to 08-09?
looking like another region title in cardinal country.
There lookin prety good. On paper I pick Corbin, but thier likely to choke again come postseason. Also dont count out Clay, they have a good shot at it this year.
the dark wizard Wrote:There lookin prety good. On paper I pick Corbin, but thier likely to choke again come postseason. Also dont count out Clay, they have a good shot at it this year.

I agree, on paper Corbin looks like the stronger team, but sometimes it's not due to choking... Coach Wright is a very good coach, he seems to "get it done" when it counts.

Both are very good teams; think it will come down to Corbin and South Laurel once again this year. Clay and Knox have the potential to be spoilers. Good luck to all!
goodguy Wrote:I agree, on paper Corbin looks like the stronger team, but sometimes it's not due to choking... Coach Wright is a very good coach, he seems to "get it done" when it counts.

Both are very good teams; think it will come down to Corbin and South Laurel once again this year. Clay and Knox have the potential to be spoilers. Good luck to all!

Clay does have a good shot. KC had a great chance last year, they still may this year. Their JV went to the final four this summer in AAU. But hear most of those players quit. Anyway KC can be a spoiler/surprise team this year. They have Cody Miller thus makeing them better than average.