Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Early Bowl Projections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://collegefootball.rivals.com/conten...CID=842040

Sec Teams

BCS title: Georgia - USC

Sugar Bowl - Florida - Mizzou

Cotton Bowl: UT - Texas Tech

Capital One: Auburn - Illinois

Liberty Bowl: Tulsa - South Carolina

Outback: LSU - Penn State

Music City: Mississippi - Wake Forest

Independence Bowl: UK - OK St
We would beat OK st into the ground IMO.
Yeah we would beat OK ST pretty bad IMO.
Is Miss. supposed to be good this year?
Guys, I don't know about that with OK STATE, there QB Zac Robinson is pretty darn good. Our D would get them in the long run but just sayin wouldn't be no devastating game.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:http://collegefootball.rivals.com/conten...CID=842040

Sec Teams

BCS title: Georgia - USC

Sugar Bowl - Florida - Mizzou

Cotton Bowl: UT - Texas Tech

Capital One: Auburn - Illinois

Liberty Bowl: Tulsa - South Carolina

Outback: LSU - Penn State

Music City: Mississippi - Wake Forest

Independence Bowl: UK - OK St

bluegrassballa Wrote:Is Miss. supposed to be good this year?

I just read that article, and CoachOwens mis-posted. It is actually Mississippi State that is picked for the Music City Bowl, not Ole Miss.

Also, you left out Alabama, which is projected for the Chick-Fil-A Bowl against Va. Tech.

One other observation: they apparently do not think that Ole Miss, Arkansas, or Vandy will reach 6 wins for bowl-eligibility. The Papajohns.com Bowl, which gets the last pick from the SEC, is projected to have Troy playing rather than an SEC team.
More Cowbell Wrote:I just read that article, and CoachOwens mis-posted. It is actually Mississippi State that is picked for the Music City Bowl, not Ole Miss.
Also, you left out Alabama, which is projected for the Chick-Fil-A Bowl against Va. Tech.

One other observation: they apparently do not think that Ole Miss, Arkansas, or Vandy will reach 6 wins for bowl-eligibility. The Papajohns.com Bowl, which gets the last pick from the SEC, is projected to have Troy playing rather than an SEC team.

Ohhh ok.
I think if we make it to another bowl and win it will be a success.