Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Euton/Jackson Ruled Eligible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In today's (8/26/08) Herald Leader : Euton and Jackson ruled eligible to play for Scott Co. this season... 16-0 vote on KHSAA committee... word on transfer from Boone County who played AAU with Euton and Jackson still pending. This just in also: Michael Beasley has decided not to play in the NBA and has asked the KHSAA to allow his enrollment at Scott Co...with "appropriate paperwork," rumor is he's in.
Scott Co. just became the favorites for the state title if they weren't already.
kybaseball Wrote:Scott Co. just became the favorites for the state title if they weren't already.

I agree. They better watch out for Jeffersontown though.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I agree. They better watch out for Jeffersontown though.

Are they out of Louisville?
kybaseball Wrote:Are they out of Louisville?

Yeah.
Scott County will be ranked #1 in preseason because of the publicity surrounding Euton and Jackson. However, the most talented team in the state will probably be Covington Holmes. Holmes was going to be loaded even before the transfers. The addition of the Holmes transfers will make the Bulldogs at least even with Scott County. Another team you better not count out is Lex Cath. GRC will also be very good. J'town has already been mentioned but they are also a Sweet 16 contender. Very seldom does the preseason favorite win the state tournament.
holmes is graduating a few starters i believe i watched them at the state tourny and they are a really good team.
this is a little old but I'm glad they were ruled eligible. I even wrote my state rep about this. I am sick and tired of the KHSAA screwing over players because of w/e agenda they have.
All players should be allowed to play wherever they want!
dawg2011 Wrote:holmes is graduating a few starters i believe i watched them at the state tourny and they are a really good team.

Holmes also has some very good young players returning and some very good transfers.