Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Custody Case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A seven year old Lexington boy was at the center of a Fayette County courtroom drama yesterday morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents, so the judge awarded custody to his aunt. The boy, however, stated that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there. Therefore, the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents whereupon the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone. In an unprecedented move, the judge dramatically allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him. After a long private discussion between the boy,his lawyer and the judge, custody was finally granted to the UK football team. In a statement issuedto the press this morning, all interested parties expressed satisfaction with the decision , stating that they firmly believe the team is not capable of beating anybody. Smile

Figured you may like this one BEEF 8)
:evil: :evil:
You think that I would like this :?

I LOVE MY CATS!!!! Cry

We will see who they can't beat as the season goes on 8)
HAHA if only we could hang on to the ball we might beat someone LOL :lol:
I know beef I love em too but I was being sarcastic saying you would like it LOL 8)
Smile Big Grin
Lmfao.
That was hilarious.
Thanks for the laugh football. 8)
Big Grin :lol:
No worries fb...I did like it 8)