Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County/Corbin Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corbin ran all over Clay in this one. Run after run. Clay couldn't have stopped a grade school team with that run D. I was surprised to see Corbin's line was so small, but I guess I was used to seeing the NFL sized line they had last year.

Corbin pressured Lewis all night, and he didn't look very good at all.
Wow i would expect Clay to be the best team around..
the dark wizard Wrote:Wow i would expect Clay to be the best team around..

Really? Why?
Well from what ive heard the QB over there.. Lewis? I think is his name. Any way i heard he was getn looked at by d1. So i assumed he had to have sum other good athletes around him to be putting up those numbers. Just a rumor i heard. There may be nothing to it.
Lewis finished 22-32 for 231 yards and one TD. Also had around 50 yards rushing. He didn't play the last 7-8 minutes. Pretty solid outing for it being a scrimmage as well as being scouted by Knox Central.
fan first Wrote:Lewis finished 22-32 for 231 yards and one TD. Also had around 50 yards rushing. He didn't play the last 7-8 minutes. Pretty solid outing for it being a scrimmage as well as being scouted by Knox Central.

Completing 22 of 32 for 231 yards is NOT accurately described as "he didn't look very good at all". It kinda makes one wonder about the validity of the "Corbin ran all over Clay" statement, too.

Amazing how differently the same game can be seen, isn't it ? :confused:
Yeah i agree. Maybe someone else who attended can give us a clear picture.