Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville Coaching Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering who Coach Kinner has on his staff?
The best coaches in high school, including himself haha. But no, seriously there the best and expect a lot out of P'ville's s backfield this year.
JuGgErNaUt9993 Wrote:The best coaches in high school, including himself haha. But no, seriously there the best and expect a lot out of P'ville's s backfield this year.

Well who are they?
IS BJ Ward still coaching?
B.J. Ward
Jimmy Daniels
Eric Grey
Tucker Howard
Dustin Hall
Danny Scott
How many of those guys actually played football?
BJ was a heck of a tailback for the Tigers during the late 70's (played in the state championship), earned a scholarship to Morehead State. Eric, Tucker, Danny and Dustin all played. I'm not sure Jimmy did or not, but some of the best coaches never played a down of football in their life or played college football. Prime example, John Madden and Charlie Weis are two.
IRISH4 Wrote:BJ was a heck of a tailback for the Tigers during the late 70's (played in the state championship), earned a scholarship to Morehead State. Eric, Tucker, Danny and Dustin all played. I'm not sure Jimmy did or not, but some of the best coaches never played a down of football in their life or played college football. Prime example, John Madden and Charlie Weis are two.

Yeah Jimmy played football. He played QB for Johnson Central in the late 80's. 87,88 maybe.
IRISH4 Wrote:BJ was a heck of a tailback for the Tigers during the late 70's (played in the state championship), earned a scholarship to Morehead State. Eric, Tucker, Danny and Dustin all played. I'm not sure Jimmy did or not, but some of the best coaches never played a down of football in their life or played college football. Prime example, John Madden and Charlie Weis are two.

Eric played for Ohio Wesleyn, Tuck and Danny were as tough as nails and Dustin has nearly all of Paintsville's rec. records, had 20 TD rec his Sr year.
Let's not forget that Kinner was a Stud at Georgetown.