Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sam Sparkman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam Sparkman will be a key role in JBS's team. He can pentrate and shoot the 3. He was a gradeschool ALL AMERICAN.. WOW...JBS is going to have a good year.
Never heard of him, but hopefully he will be able to help JBS have another successful season.
Come on man no need to make fun of the kid, they should delete this thread, I will say I bet if they wanted to he could come out of there with some great stats, and I'm sure get him mentioned by John Clay.
Sam Sparkman is definetly one of the top ten players in the region. He will dominate Tate Cox under the goal and shut down Knott Central's offense.
bsm2008 Wrote:Sam Sparkman will be a key role in JBS's team. He can pentrate and shoot the 3. He was a gradeschool ALL AMERICAN.. WOW...JBS is going to have a good year.

I actually seen the kid play over summer and he dropped 18 against Fern Creek.... he will help actually
Where did this kid come from, because I didn't hear of him last year.
Guys lets b real. Sam Sparkman would not start for in the Three Rivers Valley Conference.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Where did this kid come from, because I didn't hear of him last year.

Hes from JBS, Just didnt play last season do to some kind of injury.
Sam can be seen at the Knott County Sportsplex on an occasional sunday stroking the three and talking to all the ladies.
I heard he got a dirt track race car and didn't have time for Ball this year?:beerwez:
Overrated Wrote:I heard he got a dirt track race car and didn't have time for Ball this year?:beerwez:

Watch out rod evans.
Sparkman might be good, but he is not as good as everyone on this thread putting him out to be.
tehbawmb Wrote:Sam Sparkman is definetly one of the top ten players in the region. He will dominate Tate Cox under the goal and shut down Knott Central's offense.

hahahahahahahahaha

ok, seriously??
He's a sixth man type player. I don't see him being a star though.