Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 44 South Floyd 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Looks like the ridge dominated this until late in the 4th when SF scored 3 times against ER's JV - Freshman team.
Wow... I didn't expect this score
Congrats East Ridge!
congratulations warriors! 8)
I'd say East ridge earned this one, they did play very good.

Good job 8)
Congratulations Warriors on a great game last night. I was at the game last night and i saw a lot of lmprovement out of this team. They had great team WORK . L ook for some surprises from the Warriors this year. GO WARRIORS !!! Warriors 44 S F 24 8)
Congrats to ER..SF had three starters that did not play due to injuries and I think the outcome would have been different if they did..But look for SF to come out ready to play against Phelps next week when they have all there starters..
Congrats to my Warriors.
These boys played an awesome game last night. Showed very much improvement. Could have worked more on punting and got some 1 point conversions but it happens.
I was very happy with the game last night. Hopefully their progress will continue and they will get some more wins like this one this season.
Hope to see Justin, t.j., and ethan ready for phelps.
Even if SF would have had all their starters for this game I really don't see the outcome any different. Congrats Warriors on a big win
littlej Wrote:Hope to see Justin, t.j., and ethan ready for phelps.

That's three crucial starters also. SF can't afford to have a mass unit. They're only about 20 or so deep as it is.
Whats wrong with TJ, Justin and Ethan?
ER may have still won the game. But I know SF had a total of 5 starters out. 3 being key players. Donnie didnt want to risk playing this guys against a non district opponent and them not being completely healthy.. I hope they all get healthy before Phelps. Because this game has playoff implications early.

Congratulations to the Warriors.
Whats wrong with them QQ?
Gratz to the Ridge on this win....Go Warriors make our district proud!!!
Basketballer Wrote:Whats wrong with them QQ?

Just a few minor injuries from SV game. Didnt want to risk further injury so everyone would be healthy come district play this week.