Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County/Knott County Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who takes it?
Gonna be a lot closer than the South Floyd game. We owe them one. They beat us down there last yr. by a 6 or so. I will take Powell 30 - 21.
Should be a productive scrimmage. Both teams will learn more about their teams and will hopefully improve.
I like Powell in this one. I do believe it is going to be a game-like scrimmage.
Knott-20
Powell-12
Powell has improved alot from last year. I see them winning this one fairly easy.
I have got to go with Knott County. Joe Beder still trying to get the kids to believe in his system.
Powell did great in the 3rd quarter, thats about the only one they did great in. As for Knott County, I'm ashamed, Powell gave them 2 quarters to run away with it but only scored a few TDs. Then when Powell Decided to play, WATCH OUT! If Powell plays like they did the 3rd quarter every game they cant be stopped.

Who do they have on their lines?????
RuffBaller Wrote:Powell did great in the 3rd quarter, thats about the only one they did great in. As for Knott County, I'm ashamed, Powell gave them 2 quarters to run away with it but only scored a few TDs. Then when Powell Decided to play, WATCH OUT! If Powell plays like they did the 3rd quarter every game they cant be stopped.

Who do they have on their lines?????

I don't care who you are.........that's funny.Big Grin
Some good. A lot bad. Just glad to finally play some ball in the 3rd Quarter. It's amazing what they can do if they just read their keys.
I think it was as much of what the Patriots didn't do on defense in third quarter as what Powell did on offense. jmo
I don't agree with you killerb. Powell finally quit letting the QB get away with that rediculous fake and started tackling both the QB and FB and stopped that QB run. He was the star of the game. We knew going in...Stop him and we had it. I bet he had 200yds rushing. On the offensive side, we really executed in the 3rd quarter. Powell had over 350 yds total in 3 quarters. We beat ourselves in the 1st and 2nd. Also, congratz JV. Once again, you looked real good. Keep up the good work. Your future looks bright.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:I don't care who you are.........that's funny.Big Grin

What is funny?

*Edited by BGR Staff for spelling/grammar. Please use correct spelling and grammar the next time you post.*