Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt vs Leslie Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What did you think? Breathitt was decent!
Breathitt looked good. Fugate looks like he put on 40 pounds!!! He's huge!!! Leslie is just so young. Started 5 freshmen on both sides of the ball.
Who else to worry about from Breathitt other than Fugate???
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Who else to worry about from Breathitt other than Fugate???
They have taller and faster receivers than last years team. They are also taller in the secondary and seem to be very athletic from what I saw at a practice I attended. The QB (Jade Haddix) is talented, but needs some work, but his brother (Justin) is coaching and will help him develop.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Who else to worry about from Breathitt other than Fugate???

I would have to say Ryan Allen, Nick Noble and Josh Fletcher at WR as well as Chris Spicer at RB. Of course their main weapon will be Channing Fugate at RB. Jade Haddix at QB brings another dimension to the offense and that is a good running and throwing QB. I would say that Breathitt's offense by regular season's end will be better than last years offense. Defensively they get Alex Strong back who was injured all last year. This will be his third year starting at DB.