Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Top 10 ---Week 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) Leslie Co
2) South Laurel
3) Rockcastle Co
4) Hazard
5) Belfry
6) Somerset
7) Bell Co
8 ) Pikeville
9) Johnson Central
10) Southwestern
Looks good.. Thx for this 15th. I wasnt at home and wasnt able to do screen captures this week.. However, im really good at editing photos. I will just use one from last week and fill what you have in. . :oops: 8)
Maybe they have it on their website torQQue.
I'm sorry I respect and love WYMT and Spotts Overtime butthese ranking obiviouly don't take into effect strengh of schedule and who teams have played.

Here is the PHSFAN Mountain Top 10

1) Bell Coutny-I know 0-2 but have played powerhouses , every other team in the mountans would be 0-2 with their schedule

2) South Laurel-Good team and I like them at the #2 spot

3) Rockcastle Co -Good team and only loss came to Danville, BEat Harrison County who is a good team handily tongiht

4).Pulaski SW-Beat Corbin, barely lost to Danville, and lost in OT to a very good team in Clark County

5) Belfry-Only loss is to maybe the best team in the state-Henry Clay

6.)Pikeville-Dominated AA Corbin and Pburg, only loss is to NCC, which is the best team in Class A IMO

7) Leslie County-All the teams above them would be 3-0 with their schedule. They are a good team but I want to see how they do against better commpetion, their QB is good and the win over LC was impressive

8.)Somerset-They have played real good including the big win they have over their cross-town rival Pulaski County, was up 35-0 on Warren East tonight

9a.)Hazard-beat a average PCC team and the close win over Pburg doesnt look as impressive as it did last week

9b.)Lynn Camp-Bad loss to Leslie County but nice win at Middlesnoro and seem to have a dangerous offense.

10a.)Prestonsburg-bad losses so far to Class A schools Hazard and Pikeville amd I know they are 0-2 but when they are playing Belry for a regional championship eeryone can look back on this post.

10b.)Johnson Central-Tough loss to a good South Laurel team and 2 wins over 2 cupcakes from WV...they will make some noise in the playoffs.

Thats the best I can come up with so I guess it is my top 12...there is a lot of parity this year. I know Sports Ovetime has to put the teams that win at the top but by going by schedule and using my own opinion these are the bst teams in the mountains. I didn't know if Lawrence County is included in this or not but if they will they would be on my list.
NCC is not the best team in Class A that honor goes to Beechwood who are 2 TD favorites against NCC.
TBIRD Wrote:NCC is not the best team in Class A that honor goes to Beechwood who are 2 TD favorites against NCC.

NCC is the best team this year IMO but I hope Beechwood beats them...great program.
TBIRD Wrote:NCC is not the best team in Class A that honor goes to Beechwood who are 2 TD favorites against NCC.

Is that the only thing you find wrong with my top 10 TBIRD?
Looks pretty good PHS.. I think Paintsville should be the 10 spot if they beat pburg this week.
It is still beyond me as to why Rockcastle County is rated so high...ESPECIALLY that they are rated ahead of Pulaski SW. The warriors came within a hair of beating Danville...meanwhile the week before the Admirals beat the Rockets three ways to Sunday.