Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central Jamboree Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know the following teams were there:

Breathitt Co
Middlesboro
Letcher Co Central
Powell Valley,VA
Gate City,VA
Jackets08 Wrote:I know the following teams were there:

Breathitt Co
Middlesboro
Letcher Co Central
Powell Valley,VA
Gate City,VA

Breathitt wasnt there.
:letsparty :letsparty LCC & Powell went first it was a very good one. By the end I would say LCC by 4tds. The other game, Middlesboro @ Gate City, people if I had not seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed it. Gate City took them apart, then they switched teams and LCC destroyed Gate City and Powell beat Middlesboro. The great thing about all of this is LCC was without thier starting m/l Caleb Frazier, but he is back come Mon.

*Edited by BGR Staff for spelling/grammar. Please use correct spelling and grammar the next time you post.*
August 29, 2008 lets talk about the Alumni bowl. Harlan Co at Lcc this game will be thunder in the mountains with standing room only. Get there early this one has the ingredients to be a great one. Good luck to Harlan Co and the fans with their new team and school.
LCC played okay at the scrimmage, but nothing to brag about. I am sure they are not where they want to be going into district play.
d10n Wrote::letsparty :letsparty lcc & powell went first it was a very good one by the end i would say lcc by 4tds. the other game middlesboro@gatecity people if i had not seen it with my on eyes i would not have believed it, gatecity took them apart.then they switched teams and lcc destoryed gatecity and powell beat middlesboro.the great thing about all of this is lcc was without thier starting m/l caleb frazier but he is back come mon.

The Va. teams had there way with Middlesboro and LCC looked reall good against the Va. teams, but Middlesboro had there way with LCC.
Guys..they are scrimmage games with coaches KNOWING they are being scouted by upcoming opponents. REMEMBER THAT!
So stoked on good news of LCC.. Days are winding down, soon it will be for reals!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Guys..they are scrimmage games with coaches KNOWING they are being scouted by upcoming opponents. REMEMBER THAT!

Good point. We didn't look very good at all in scrimmages last year.
Who did Middlesboro have as there QB? SR Hunter Adams or FR Chase Roark. So Gate City beat Middlesboro but Middlesboro beat LCC had it easy against Gate City. Middlesboro likes to play around in scrimmages and not show much. Also Roark doesnt want to get none of his starters hurt also.
Jackets08 Wrote:Who did Middlesboro have as there QB? SR Hunter Adams or FR Chase Roark. So Gate City beat Middlesboro but Middlesboro beat LCC had it easy against Gate City. Middlesboro likes to play around in scrimmages and not show much. Also Roark doesnt want to get none of his starters hurt also.

Both of them played QB. Hunter played Qb when they was running the veer and Chase Qb when they was in shotgun.
Yea thats how there going to do this year. Hunter when they run the veer and Chase in handoff formation and shotgun. Which one looked better at the QB position?
How about Logan Johnson? Did anybody get a look from this youngster?
Just talked to a coach from Middlesboro. He said that Middlesboro defeated Letcher Co Central and Powell Valley, VA. The only team that defeated Middlesboro was Gate City, VA and it was by 2 TD's...
DaBears Wrote:Breathitt wasnt there.
We scrimaged Leslie at Home.
Jackets08 Wrote:Just talked to a coach from Middlesboro. He said that Middlesboro defeated Letcher Co Central and Powell Valley, VA. The only team that defeated Middlesboro was Gate City, VA and it was by 2 TD's...
What i seen was Powell Valley got the best of Middlesboro.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:We scrimaged Leslie at Home.

I think LCC and Breathitt play this friday night at Breathitt Co.
DaBears Wrote:What i seen was Powell Valley got the best of Middlesboro.

This came from the guy below Roark so it should be accurate, but they did get beat by Gate City by 2 TD's he said.
The way I saw it was Powell Valley lost to LCC 4-2. Gate City scored on Middlesboro at will. Lcc beat Gate City 5-2. Middlesboro outscored LCC 1-0( but each team only got one possession because time ran out). I would rate it as a nice scrimmage for everyone----each team found some of their strengths and weaknesses. That was the purpose of having it.
Windsprint Wrote:The way I saw it was Powell Valley lost to LCC 4-2. Gate City scored on Middlesboro at will. Lcc beat Gate City 5-2. Middlesboro outscored LCC 1-0( but each team only got one possession because time ran out). I would rate it as a nice scrimmage for everyone----each team found some of their strengths and weaknesses. That was the purpose of having it.

I think you are right.
DaBears Wrote:The Va. teams had there way with Middlesboro and LCC looked reall good against the Va. teams, but Middlesboro had there way with LCC.

We only ran 10 plays against Middlesboro.