Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville needing football players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This might get be suspended, but I would like everyone to know that one of Pikeville high school football assistants was talking to a couple of Betsy Layne football players after a high school practice. I heard him say, you should come up the road.

Something needs to be done.
Who was the coach? Is he a paid assistant? If he is, he has clearly violated KHSAA rules. Or was it just someone who hangs around the program>

And what would a Pikeville High School Coach be doing at a Betsy Layne practice?

Just wondering....

BTW, on second thought, you better not name the coach--legal issues. But I'd love to know who it is.
This is hearsay and deserves no further discussion on this message board.

The statement, "you should come up the road" is vague and for all you know, he could have been saying "you should come up the road and go fishing." Incidents like that are how detrimental rumors get spread. We, at BGR, will not allow such speculation to be spread, especially when it pertains to someone's career and livelihood.

This is closed and let me give you a bit of advice, if you have to start a thread off by saying, "this might get me suspended" you probably shouldn't post it in the first place.
ComfortEagle Wrote:...let me give you a bit of advice, if you have to start a thread off by saying, "this might get me suspended" you probably shouldn't post it in the first place.

EXTREMELY valuable advice CE.