Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chad Johnson trash talking Michael Phelps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JOHNSON SAYS HE COULD BEAT PHELPS

Posted by Mike Florio on August 14, 2008, 7:32 a.m.
Apparently irritated by the fact that there’s an athlete not named Chad Johnson who’s getting so much attention, the athlete currently named Chad Johnson said Wednesday that he could beat Olympic swimming stud Michael Phelps.
The declaration came Wednesday on ESPN’s Pardon the Interruption, in a segment during which Johnson addressed various topics.
“The problem with Michael Phelps is there’s no competition where he is,” Johnson said. “Now if he came to where I’m from, which is the inner city, Liberty City [in Miami], I was the three-time Charles Hadley Pool champ. . . . I know a couple people who could beat Michael Phelps right now. Seriously, I’m telling you. And I’m one of them.”
It’s unknown whether Johnson would want a head start, like he did when he raced a horse a couple of years ago.
Meanwhile, it’s also unknown whether Johnson was asked about his effort to change his surname to “Ocho Cinco.” We reported on the bizarre (but, considering the source, understandable) maneuver on Tuesday night.
UPDATE: Taco Bill has already prepared a poster that could be used to hype the Phelps-Johnson showdown.
I love the poster!
Still, I think he is funny.
screw racing a horse or swimming with Michael Phelps. I want to see Chad Johnson in the octagon with Wanderlei Silva. Like 30 seconds after Silva found out his wife had been cheating on him with Johnson.
I would like to just see Chad dominate his own sport instead of worrying about the best of the best in other sports. Chad shouldn't even put his name in the same sentence as Phelps!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I would like to just see Chad dominate his own sport instead of worrying about the best of the best in other sports. Chad shouldn't even put his name in the same sentence as Phelps!

You got that right
I'm sure you guys don't really think Chads serious. Thats nothing more than Chad being himself and trying to entertain people.