Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland has a new kid !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard a rumor today that the rams have a new kid in town, actually he is from way out of town, Norway I think. He is an exchange student and sounds like a great kid. You might miss him on the field though, he is only 6'6" 265lb. He sounds like a great kid to learn American football. I bet he kicks too. Anyway this Nordic beast may help the Rams to a great season..
Would be nice for a kid to come to America for a year, learn to play American football and then play in the state championship... That would be a dream.......
Sounds like a real hosscat.
Cool, lot bigger than Kjell Vagen that went to Russell in 85. He was a fairly good kicker for us. Sounds like they could have an asset to their team.
Somebody tried to tell me yesterday that foreign exchange students couldn't play sports here anymore. Can someone tell me if this is true or not?
They fall into the same as any other. They moved here to go to school in a program. I dont think his parents sent him to live with an aunt becasue Raceland was going to be good this year......
I think the same rules apply as any other kid. He moved ino the area, did not play sports for any other KHSAA team in the spring or fall last year, He definitley has a change of address on record, no issue there..... and........ if he would have came to the US to play sports this year he would have went to RUSSELL instead of Raceland............????????
So, he has never played football and he is going out for the team?
Hope he enjoys it and helps their team!
I think he plays forward on the soccer team in Norway, I hear that he is athletic and can run like a caribou, deer or what ever the antlerred species is there. ANYWAY, I hear that he will make a great addition to the team. Who knows he may also kick......
I wouldn't get too excited over some European on the football team. Unless your talking about Futbol.
Found out more info last night, he is 6'4" 285, played american football in SWEDEN. has played football before and is now a senior. has to have 10 practices before he starts but he will be a great addition to the team.
Is he coming to the gridorama Friday night?
I dont think he will dress but I am sure that he will be there. He should be on the sidelines Friday. Oh and look for alot of RUSSELL fans there too.