Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ufc 87
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, boring. Lesnar gets good shot in first 10 secs of match, couple good temple shots and knees, and lays on Herring the other 14 1/2 minutes to get the 3 round sweep. His technical abilities are horrible right now. Lucky he is strong enough to control a match by laying on someone the whole time.
Kenny Florian win over Huerta was pretty good match. Maia and Mcdonald fight was probably most entertaining of the night.
I thought Lesnar looked freakin amazing tonight..you gotta look, he hit Herring so hard that he FLIPPED end over end! He beat a 250+ lb man like a rag doll. Lesnar fought a smart fight, didnt try to do to much, and just manhandled Herring. Florian is looking better and better every fight, and won a hard earned decision over Huerta. Im a big fan of Jon Fitch, and after this fight, even in defeat, Im an even bigger fan. GSP pounded and pounded Fitch, and there was 6 or 7 times that everybody in the house thought "oh no thats the one that'll finish it", but Fitch is one tough SOB, especially losing his mouthpiece :15 into the 4th round, finding a way to withstand everything GSP was throwing at him, and lost a decision..I thought it was a good PPV though..
I guess I was just hoping Lesnar would be more active, wanting to make a statement. After all the negativity over his loss to Mir, I thought maybe he may come out and try to really attack and go after Herring. I think the shot to the earhole he give Herring moments after the back-flip, may have done the most damage. Dang, it had to hurt.
I was so bummed after the Lesnar fight, we turned it off during the intros for the GSP fight.
Kenny Florian was most domianted last night IMO. I was hopin Huerta would win but Florian rlly dominated that fight. I would love to see Flordian vs Penn.

Lesner was impressvie too. Just like TH32 said he didnt wanna do to much and take a chance of gettin tapout again. Herring is a big boy and Lesner manhandled him. Who does everyone think is next for Lesner? ...Kongo? Herring beat Kongo but Kongo won last night pretty easily over Stevenson.

Jon Fitch man hes tough! I knew he prolly wouldnt beat GSP but I was really hoping so and keeping his winning streak alive. I was rlly impressive by him last night takn the fight all 5 rounds after gettin dominated the 1st round. Fitch has a very bright future in UFC. Whats next for GSP??

Overall a rlly good PPV last night.
Didn't get to watch this one but I've watched a couple of the matches on the internet today.

Lesnar looked amazing. He will be one of the dominant heavyweights and take the UFC heavyweight title soon.

GSP is just amazing as well. Fitch is tough but GSP is just a physical specimen.
Lesner vs Kimbo. Who wins? Neither have solid ground games yet, so there would be no tap outs. Both have hardcore, no quit attitudes. And throw punches like a horse kicks.
Lesnar. And it wouldnt last halfway through the first round. Kimbo is a joke. Theres not one heavyweight in the UFC that he could beat IMO. He'll never be good enough to fight in Affliction either. He's nothing but a mockery in MMA, and he proved that with his pitiful performance against a washed up ex-Pride fighter..I would love to see Kimbo fight ANY of the top 10 heavyweights in the UFC, so we will never have to hear his name mentioned again.
Beetle01 Wrote:Lesner vs Kimbo. Who wins? Neither have solid ground games yet, so there would be no tap outs. Both have hardcore, no quit attitudes. And throw punches like a horse kicks.
Lesnar would kill Kimbo. Lesnar is to good of a wrestler and would take him down with ease.

It would be a good stand up battle between the two though.