Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Must See Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
7'2'' center for the Connecticut Sun's team. Poland grows some big women.
[Image: 4805724.jpg]

The 7ft 7in, (2.3 meters) 212lb (96kgms) female catfish is the biggest freshwater catch ever made by a British angler.
[Image: 4798928.jpg]

646-pound giant catfish
[Image: 4671614.jpg]

Three people placed themselves in containers resembling supermarket meat trays, was meant to compare eating meat with cannibalism. That's PETA for ya.
[Image: 4579503.jpg]

This image released by the British Museum shows a hoax cave painting of a primitive man pushing a supermarket trolley which was on display in the British Museum. The work was planted by an anonymous "art terrorist" called Banksy and museum staff were after he put a message on his website, saying that the 10in by 6in rock "had remained in the collection for quite some time." This is not the first time Banksy has stuck fake objects to gallery walls and waited to see how long it takes before curators notice.
[Image: 4519808.jpg]

Post images that seem interesting to you. More to come from me.
WOW those are great. I cant belive that first one. THat girl is huge. Smile
how in the hell did they get them cat fish in. :lol:
I'd like to see a house cat come up against that catfish. Smile
:lol: That would be funny CD
Cool pics tribe
CatDawg Wrote:I'd like to see a house cat come up against that catfish. Smile

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you say Catbait Smile
No way the first one can be real....

but still cool!
The first one is real. Margo Dydek is the center for the Connecticut Sun's. A guard (Becky Hammon) from New York Liberty had posted up against her to try to get a rebound.

I don't see how they drug in either of those fish, espically the almost 700 pound one! Freakin' huge fish.

Seeing ANYTHING, not just a cat, go up against that fish would be funny. Even a tiger or shark would have its hands full with that one.