Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryan Mossakowski Commits...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4* quarterback Ryan Mossakowski commits to Kentucky.

Ryan is rated as the 5th best quarterback in the class of '09, by Rivals.com.

http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=6943
This is awesome. Keep them coming Coach Brooks!!!!
Heck yea!!!!!!! UK's going up and up. He picked us over Auburn, Texas AM, and Alabama!!!
Awesome day for UK Football!
Great commit for the Cats.
Great News! I was excited when I heard bout it. Keep em coming Coach Brooks! I also heard we got another player from La Garange Ga.
This is probably the biggest out of state commit UK has had in my lifetime.

Amazing job by the UK coaching staff. I hope this is just the first of many huge recruits to come for UK!
AWESOME NEWS!!!! Made my weekend!!
Now that we have this kid you will see a lot of 4 and 5 star WRs come to UK as well :-)
Looked up Ryan on youtube and the kid looks like a true passing QB. He looks raw..
A problem for the UK followers, is that he is currently a 3rd or 4th round draft pick in the MLB draft. That is a pretty nice position to be in coming out of HS. So, there is no guarantee he will ever suit up for the wildcats.

But he could also come to UK and play both sports.
Panther Thunder Wrote:A problem for the UK followers, is that he is currently a 3rd or 4th round draft pick in the MLB draft. That is a pretty nice position to be in coming out of HS. So, there is no guarantee he will ever suit up for the wildcats.

But he could also come to UK and play both sports.

Thats true, although I have heard that he plans on playing both sports while at UK.

Another quarterback prospect that has UK on his radar is Morgan Newton out of Indiana. He is a 3* and is expected to make his pick sometime this week.