Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Co Central vs Phelps - Aug. 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts on this one?
I think Phelps might surprise a few people this year. I'm going with PCC in this one but, in a close game.
Not close.... too much depth, skill, experience, and talent for Phelps...
I'll take PCC in this one. I heard that PCC had some really good scrimmages while at camp. Does anyone know who they scrimmaged against and who did well in those scrimmages?
PCC will win this one
master the universe Wrote:I'll take PCC in this one. I heard that PCC had some really good scrimmages while at camp. Does anyone know who they scrimmaged against and who did well in those scrimmages?

I thought that scrimmaging at camp was illegal in Kentucky? Is it not? If this is true then the Hawks need to be more careful than to let this leak out.
Should be a very easy victory for the Hawks of Pike Central.

Best of luck to both!
Pike Central will win but Phelps will play hard they always do good luck to both teams.
I'll take the hawks in this one.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Not close.... too much depth, skill, experience, and talent for Phelps...

I WILL GO WITH THE DEPTH SINCE THEY ARE A THREE A SCHOOL BUT,I'M NOT SURE ON THE SKILL OR TALENT.PHELPS MIGHT SURPRISE THE HAWKS.IMO THIS WILL BE ALOT CLOSER THAN PEOPLE THINK.PHELPS IS NOT ALL THAT BIG AND THEY ONLY HAVE ABOUT THIRTY PLAYERS BUT THEY WILL HIT.SOMETHING THEY DIDN'T DO THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.IF THIS COACH STAYS AT PHELPS HE WILL IMO TURN THIS PROGRAM AROUND.
What is going on? So we are saying Phelps who went 1-9 sorry 2-8(forfeit) is going to beat PCC. I just dont see it. PCC will be a descent team this year. Phelps like Betsy Layne has to build off of every game.

Phelps it will happen but just not this year.
Phelps wil play hard and they are practicing hard but they just won't have enouf IMO to handle pcc

PC 28
Phelps 14
PC 42
Phelps 12
betsylaynealum Wrote:What is going on? So we are saying Phelps who went 1-9 sorry 2-8(forfeit) is going to beat PCC. I just dont see it. PCC will be a descent team this year. Phelps like Betsy Layne has to build off of every game.

Phelps it will happen but just not this year.

No one has said that Phelps, who went 2-8 last year was going to beat PCC. I'm saying it will be a lot closer than people think.

I'll say 32-20.
Phelps will kill Pike Central..

Phelps 28
PC 6
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Phelps better hoep to stay close
PCC by 2 or 3 touchdowns
Pcc
51Boy Wrote:Phelps will kill Pike Central..

Phelps 28
PC 6

we'll see about that.
:thatsfunn
Gotta go with Coach Mac !!!
Pcc
I'm going with PC, but from what I have heard from both camps it wont be the easiest of games. Pike Central is young and has been pretty bad in scrimmages from what I was told.
I was told Phelps played a solid first half agaisnt ER and the line blocked real good. But I think depth will be a factor.
Also I think McGuire is a big difference maker in this game, so I'm going with PC, but it will be close for a while I think.
Pike Central Takes This One 35 - 17.
Pike Central did lose to Allen Central in a pre-season scrimmage but i still think they'll go 1 for 1 on the night.

Pike Central: 34
Phelps: 14
I'd say Phelps 20

Central 14
Phelps by 3!
master the universe Wrote:I'll take PCC in this one. I heard that PCC had some really good scrimmages while at camp. Does anyone know who they scrimmaged against and who did well in those scrimmages?

Problem!
Central by 3 touchdowns, if not more
PCC in a blowout
This one depends on who wants it the most..I thtink Phelps has more to prove and is hungrier...
Phelps by 6
Pages: 1 2