Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro Vs Whitley County - 8/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game is being played at Whitley Co. Middlesboro came out winners last year, but this years 2008 team is projected to be better than last years team. So who will win and why?

Middlesboro 28
Whitley Co 20
Middlesboro by 2 td's
Should be a very good game, actually one of the better ones in the mountains.

I'll take Middlesboro by a late touchdown.

Best of luck to both!
M'boro in big in this one 20+...JMO!
Middlesboro's 2008 team is much better than the 2007 team. Middlesboro has put in a new offense this year running out of the I formation. Hunter Adams will move to tailback and will be a force to be rekon with. Hunter had 1,100 yards rushing last year as a QB this year he will beak the 2,000 yard mark in his senior season. Middlesboro's Line is one of the biggest in the Mountains this year, which should help alot!
Jackets08 Wrote:Middlesboro's 2008 team is much better than the 2007 team. Middlesboro has put in a new offense this year running out of the I formation. Hunter Adams will move to tailback and will be a force to be rekon with. Hunter had 1,100 yards rushing last year as a QB this year he will beak the 2,000 yard mark in his senior season. Middlesboro's Line is one of the biggest in the Mountains this year, which should help alot!
I have no doubt that Middlesboro is improved, but so is Whitley County and it will be a close physical game.
What offenses do both run?
Middlesboro runs Split backs, I Formation, Shotgun and Veer. The I is new this year for Middlesboro. It better suits Hunter Adams which imo will lead the Mountains in rushing in 08. He had 1,100 yards as a QB last year in 10 games.
They're not better than last year. They lost they're heart and soul on defense, #6 Crawford. He was a man. They're defense will struggle hard. The freshman QB has a cannon, though. Thats a fact. He throws it well.
I don't know about that. They picked up a good defensive player this year, Brett Pittman.

I watched one of their scrimmages, DEF looked very solid.
Middlesboro's D looks very solid! Getting Bell Co ex coach Brian Crawford which is Middlesboro's new Defensive cordinator this year. In 20 min of play against Harlan they only had 13 yards total. Thats amazing against anybody!
Middlesboro will pull away at the end and defeat Whitley.