Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pictures of baseball fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone that has pictures of their baseball field please post them for us. We'll get an updated one of Cougar baseball field now that it is completed.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Anyone that has pictures of their baseball field please post them for us. We'll get an updated one of Cougar baseball field now that it is completed.

I have tried to attach Montgomery Co's field, but the image file I have is to large. Can someone help me with how to compress the the file to be within the Max file range.
Thanks
I got lucky with mine because I have a website with pics starting. I don't know how to upload. Can someone help him?
Finally got it compressed.

Whitaker Field at Montgomery Co. High School
Thats a very nice looking facility you have over there in Montgomery Co.
Jshort5 Wrote:Thats a very nice looking facility you have over there in Montgomery Co.

Thank you, all the credit goes to Coach Combs, he works it 8 to 9 months out of the year to keep it looking this nice.
Coach Combs and Coach Dean are just workhouses from wayback. Very nice field indeed. What are your dimensions on the field. Center looks DEEP!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Coach Combs and Coach Dean are just workhouses from wayback. Very nice field indeed. What are your dimensions on the field. Center looks DEEP!

Dimensions:
320 down the lines and 380 to center.
To me perfect dimensions for high school, we've played on a lot of fields that are way to short for high school.A lot of our kids that just have warning track power on our field.
Wow that is a very nice facility.
643DP Wrote:Thank you, all the credit goes to Coach Combs, he works it 8 to 9 months out of the year to keep it looking this nice.

Coach Combs told me this was an experiment done by some agriculture company or school on growing bermuda in a different way. He said they got all of it done free of charge for letting them use their field. That is a heck of a way to get a field done, but Coach Combs has done an unbelievable job keeping it up, and when he left Lee County he had that field at top notch condition as well.
Looks real nice.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Coach Combs told me this was an experiment done by some agriculture company or school on growing bermuda in a different way. He said they got all of it done free of charge for letting them use their field. That is a heck of a way to get a field done, but Coach Combs has done an unbelievable job keeping it up, and when he left Lee County he had that field at top notch condition as well.

All I'll say is it sure was an experiment on a different way to grow bermuda grass..........
cougarpride08 Wrote:Looks real nice.

Thanks,, now lets see some pictures LCC's new field. Word is we are coming there to play this spring, I just hope it's on a SaturdaySmile .
643DP Wrote:Thanks,, now lets see some pictures LCC's new field. Word is we are coming there to play this spring, I just hope it's on a SaturdaySmile .
If I could send some pics to someone and let them fix the pics to where they can be displayed on here, then I will of LCC's new baseball field.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:If I could send some pics to someone and let them fix the pics to where they can be displayed on here, then I will of LCC's new baseball field.

Here you go Playboy5. LCC field and facilities look really nice.

Also, here is a link to Corbin's field. http://www.corbinhighschool.org/baseball.html
Thanks 643DP. We are eventually wanting to build an indoor facility along the left field lines where you actually see the dirt sitting in the pics. We are working building a bullpen behind the right field fence as I will show you in pics to come. Once again..Much thanks for posting the pics!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Thanks 643DP. We are eventually wanting to build an indoor facility along the left field lines where you actually see the dirt sitting in the pics. We are working building a bullpen behind the right field fence as I will show you in pics to come. Once again..Much thanks for posting the pics!

Not a problem, glad to do it. You'll have to give me the tour when we come to your place to play.
Will sure do it
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Thanks 643DP. We are eventually wanting to build an indoor facility along the left field lines where you actually see the dirt sitting in the pics. We are working building a bullpen behind the right field fence as I will show you in pics to come. Once again..Much thanks for posting the pics!
Looks nice. I assume the seating will be between the dugouts and the press box?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Looks nice. I assume the seating will be between the dugouts and the press box?
Yes..That is the plan as far as we know right now..
LCC has some of the nicest fields and facilities in EKY. Coach Dean will deff keep that place looking good. Thx for posting the pics PB5!
We are wanting to host a couple of college baseball games here a year also. Wanting to get [email=UVA@WISE/Alice]UVA@WISE/Alice[/email] Lloyd to play a game there a year. Just a possibilty.
What are the dimensions for the field?
Not sure about centerfield, but it is 295 down the lines.
Nice fields.
These are very nice fields
what is the holdup for fall baseball. Get that field started.
Coach Dean does a great job.....can't wait to see what he does now he actually has a field to work with
Estill's field is pretty nice, but i cant seem to get my pic in there. We work on it alot, and it does take some work to keep a field lookin good
cougarpride08 Wrote:what is the holdup for fall baseball. Get that field started.
We've been playing at Skyview.
Pages: 1 2