Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Since Jenkins has a coach...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that they have a permanent head coach that SHOULD stick around, how do people think they will fare??
I can put a schedule up if anyone needs it.
But for now...just predictions.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Now that they have a permanent head coach that SHOULD stick around, how do people think they will fare??
I can put a schedule up if anyone needs it.
But for now...just predictions.

Jenkins will do ok, they loss a lot from last years team.
Very Mediocre at best. But good luck to the Cavs, they are very young and have some young players that haven't played since B-team in middle school.
I hope we do good. I think they will win a couple, they are young, and have unexperienced coaching staff.
Whos the coach?
Real Badman Wrote:Whos the coach?

He is a Jones. he coached 2or 3 years in Pulaski County.
His name is David Jones, son of Zeke Jones who was once the principal at Fleming Neon.
Little Zeke is a good fit this could turn into something. He was an awesome lineman back in 1992. He is very smart and well rounded on both sides of the ball. He was coached by the rough and tumble Jack Hall. FN had a very potent team when he was a senior. He also has great morals and work ethic. He was always strategic minded is a student of the game.
Best of Luck to Coach Jones and the Cavs this season!
Who does Jenkins scrimmage Friday?
They don' have a scrimmage this Friday.
But next week they will host South Floyd.