Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brent Hall back to JBS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wandering if there is any truth in this rumor.
Hope not, be a shame if he went back over there to get used in the same way as before as a screener for someone.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Hope not, be a shame if he went back over there to get used in the same way as before as a screener for someone.
If it weren't for screeners how do you think shooters would get open?
bball fan Wrote:If it weren't for screeners how do you think shooters would get open?
Well there is on most teams a second part of a screen which is a roll or a pop, or maybe even slip it sometimes, not much fun to always screen and never get to the second option. I just hope this is not true, hope that answered your question. IF you want to know any more about the screen just pm me and I'll explain it to you.
I'd say he'd be doing just as much screening at Knott for Stamper and Cox.
unfortunatly..i believe that this is true..Brent played very well this summer for Kcc..He rebounded well as always n finished the ball when he got touches in the post..im sure all the kcc patriots will miss him.
KCCFAN23 Wrote:unfortunatly..i believe that this is true..Brent played very well this summer for Kcc..He rebounded well as always n finished the ball when he got touches in the post..im sure all the kcc patriots will miss him.
I don't think for one minute that Brent wants to be at JBS. He was playng good with KCC. So much better than he did at JBS because they let him touch the ball. He had no choice because the Stepps fought his case and had his elgibility overturned. Clint is the going to be the star at JBS and all the other players might as well know it. I hear there is a book coming out from there to help the kids to under stand the bible.I guess the lay people call it the King Joe version.[hope he don't ask them to drink KOOL AID] one anonymous MLW writer ot articles has already volunteerd the write the introduction, and drink the KOOLAID.
I think this is a good move for brent. he was looking at no eligibility for his senior year. He makes the move back to JBS where he will be a big factor imo. This definatley puts JBS in the top 5 in the 14th and probably the best inside game in the 14th. GL to you Brent and JBS.
Brent is a very good player, who woulda helped KCC a ton....but he cant control his eligibility n i cant blame him at all for goin back to JBS, no matter how much i would've like 2 have seen em wearin the red white and blue. The kid loves the game and will be a valuable asset to any team, i wish brent the best of luck along with the other Crusaders!