Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: High Gas....be thankful
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes...we are having to put up with the high gas prices, but just be thankful that you can get on the computer to complain and that you can GET gas if you want it.

This is just a prayer for all the people that have been affected by the recent disaster. Could be months upon months before things are even close to be back to normal. I mean living without water or sewage. Just imagine how nasty it is going to be when the water goes down and there is sewage everywhere.

Pray for everyone!!
Yeah, must suck. Said some areas would be as long as 4 months before power could be restored completely. 80% of city flooded, and 80+ casualties... Feel sorry for the people counting.
Could be more than 1000 fatalities once all have been counted. Then those that made it out with their lifes. What will they do they've lost everything and most likely will be homeless and jobless.

BallaBaby

I'll be praying for everyone!!
I will be praying for them also
People can complain about gas now, but the only ones that really would hurt is the ones that cant get out and drive and cant even get to their houses.. It is really heart wrenching seeing what those people are goin through.. Gas price what they are or not, we should all be greatful to have the things we have.. The gas prices, honestly, have been high for awhile but maybe people just now notice it cause its over 3 bucks .. I think that the prayers should go to the people down south and the strength for everyone alike to make it through this trying time and lean on each other for support and comfort..
Red Devilette Wrote:People can complain about gas now, but the only ones that really would hurt is the ones that cant get out and drive and cant even get to their houses.. It is really heart wrenching seeing what those people are goin through.. Gas price what they are or not, we should all be greatful to have the things we have.. The gas prices, honestly, have been high for awhile but maybe people just now notice it cause its over 3 bucks .. I think that the prayers should go to the people down south and the strength for everyone alike to make it through this trying time and lean on each other for support and comfort..

8) Great Post