Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leno or Letterman?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you prefer to watch out of Leno and Letterman??
and what do you like about the show?
Letterman...and I like the beginning a lot better with the top 10 and all the little things that he has that are funny
I like Leno.. my favorite parts are headlines and the guy who impersonates Bush
Yea definately Leno....His headlines are pretty funny sometimes...and some can be stupid......But Ill have to stick with leno
Leno.
Different reasons, just seems funnier.
Conan has funnier things than both though in my opinion..
Letterman. It's a humor that some people don't get, sometimes dry, sometimes crazy, but he is the king of late night.
I went to the Letterman show in December of 2001 and he had Meg Ryan on the show. They tell you to laugh at all of his jokes before you go in but I like him better than Leno....Conan is a lot better than both of them though.
Letterman. I think Leno tries too hard or something.
Leno
Leno definitely too bad Conan wasn't on here he'd pass them both.
Letterman!!!!
Leno
stud_ky_02 Wrote:Leno definitely too bad Conan wasn't on here he'd pass them both.

Finally someone agrees with me, even though I am "crazy"
I agree with you tribe....but otu of the two I have to say Leno
Letterman IMO is awful because his jokes are just not funny and then he repeats the punch line 14 times until the audience laughs. They only laugh then because it prevents him from saying it 14 more times.
lol... might be true tribe... I watched Leno the other night and laughed my ass off. I don't recall what joke it was that he said but it was hilarious.