Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Timmy Hayes Going To Pikeville College?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this true? I have heard this by a couple of people.
Wouldn't surprise me. But, I hope it isn't true though.
I havent heard of this. Last I heard he was going to Louisville.
Man, I hope this isn't true as well! The boy is RAW! Should definately be playing D-1 baseball and at a top notch school! If he does decide to go to Pikeville, talk about a steal!
I dont think they gave him enough money. He quit his evensville summer team to go play for the Huntington Hounds. I guess he probly would miss his friends or his Family
I just talked to him yesterday and he has already been to his orientation at Louisville, met his roomate and everything.
Just another rumor at this point. He's got some best friends going to Pikeville but he was pretty stoked about his future at UofL.
I'd shut this thread down.
Bulldog42 is right
Hayes is going to Louisville end of Thread

Good Luck Timmy
Thanks for the info guys. He was just asking if anyone had heard this and you guys answered it and put the rumor to rest so Thank You and Good Luck at UofL Timmy!
Good Luck at Louisville Timmy!
I'm glad to hear that Timmy is staying with Louisville.....I had also heard at one of the summer baseball tournaments that Timmy was a little upset because Louisville signed two catchers just here lately.....and that he was looking at Pikeville. I guess it was just a rumor. :Clap: