Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Game Week 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your prediction on the best game during week 1 of high school football season? Who wins and why?
bac2369 Wrote:What is your prediction on the best game during week 1 of high school football season? Who wins and why?

Breathitt County vs Johnson Central - Johnson Central.
I would like to watch johnson central and breathitt, that will be a game.
Aug 29th 2008
Breathitt vs Johnson Central-I can't quick winner but will be a great game

Pulaski County vs Rockcastle County-Pulaski wins because of experience returning

Aug 30th 2008
Bowling Green vs Henry Clay- Henry Clay because of a massive front line.

Green County vs Hazard- Hazard because of experience returning and the memory of how close they where to Papa Johns last year

Mayfield vs Fort Campbell- Ft Campbell because 2A state champs

Pikeville vs Corbin-Pikeville because Daniel Harmon will be too hard to stop
Isn't there already a thread on this?
Where is the Johnson Central - Breathitt County going to be played at?
Pikeville vs Corbin This is a good game. Corbin will have revenge on their minds after traveling this way last year and losing to Belfry.
Letcher Co Central and Harlan Co.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Letcher Co Central and Harlan Co.

I have to agree here.
Yeah I agree on Letcher Central & Harlan County and I am pretty sure there is a thread on this already. Still as the max exodus draws closer we might see this thread a couple more times. It would be nice to get maybe the top three games in a triple header but it would be hard to facilitate.
Sheldon Clark VS Perry Central should be a great game sc on top tho
Breathitt County vs. Johnson Central
OutsideLogic Wrote:Where is the Johnson Central - Breathitt County going to be played at?
Breathitt County will host the game....but that may be a bad thing for Breathitt because they usually play better and are more focused on the road...especially against top-notch teams.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Where is the Johnson Central - Breathitt County going to be played at?

OUTSIDE......LOL...........BREATHITT-Honey Bowl
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:OUTSIDE......LOL...........BREATHITT-Honey Bowl

Smile Smile Smile NiiiiiceSmile
I like the Pikeville and Corbin matchup...I don't know anything on these teams but I'll take Corbin based on last year.

Breathitt and JC is a good one too. JC by 18.

I cant wait to see the Harlan Co. and Letcher game.
Somerset vs. Southwestern in the Ray Correll Bowl will be a good one.
Can't wait to see the Black Bears roll at Letcher
BUBBA BEAR Wrote:Can't wait to see the Black Bears roll at Letcher

This should be the game to go see just for the sake of curiosity in week 1. I love watching new teams. That is why I will watch this one and then the Candian team vs. JC in week two. Any suggestions from anyone in week three?
BUBBA BEAR Wrote:Can't wait to see the Black Bears roll at Letcher

You only have few more weeks to see Da Bears.:Clap:

Letcher will win that game easy. Harlan Co. is a new school that has been rival schools in the past it will take them a little bit to be come a team and play together like other schools.