Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cumberland 48 jenkins 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you think this one happened?

Jenkins did ok, they looked alot better this game then thay did agents Knott Co. but jenkins had 7 turnovers and it looked like jenkins has no heart. but in the second hafe of the game it looked like jenkins had one player (#1 he played runnin back) who had an outstanding game, and he also won MVP for the cavaliers.. Could anyone tell me who this kid is, what gread he's in, and tell a little about him? 8)
I saw the highlights on Sports Overtime and it looked as though Jenkins just had a terribly sloppy game. So many turnovers and stuff just led to having a bad game.

Better luck next time Jenkins and congratulations to Cumberland on the win. I thought Jenkins was coming to come up and shock everyone this year. They started off doing really well and now this game made that look all downhill.
yes jenkins has the talent and the potential to win alote of games there just lacking heart as for cumberland they were a pretty good team hopefully jenkins will find some heart along the way the games they need to win are late in the season so they might be able to pull it together. they will still be fighting for the number 4 spot.
[quote=""walter payton""]yes jenkins has the talent and the potential to win alote of games there just lacking heart as for cumberland they were a pretty good team hopefully jenkins will find some heart along the way the games they need to win are late in the season so they might be able to pull it together. they will still be fighting for the number 4 spot.[/quote

Yeah ypur right jenkins does have talent, and they do need to find some heart..and i would like to see jenkins be in the playoff's. i dont remember the last time jenkins was in the playoff's.. but does anyone know who that kid is #1 the runnin back? and could someone tell me why jenkins has so many coaches?
you could say that jenkins had a bad game,but hopefulley they can pull it together before they get to some of the games that they can win......I dont know who #1 for jenkins is ,but i herd that he has only scored agenst JV,but he likes to run his mouth......good luck jenkins 8)
I wish them the best of luck. THey seem to have the right attitude in place now. Thats the building blocks to a successful football program.