Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: World of Warcraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started playing this game and cant quit. It is the most addicting game i have ever played. whats your guys thoughts on this game, and who plays it.
Well i seen my cousin play it.. I think its for a bunch of nerds and geeks.. LHe sits and plays it 12:00pm-6:00am..lol
I've never played it, but it looks like a good and fun game.
I have never gotten the chance to play it yet, although Ive heard great things about it.

I just dont like the idea of paying for something that Ive already bought.

I do play Guild wars, it has free online play, big plus for me
BlueStripes Wrote:I started playing this game and cant quit. It is the most addicting game i have ever played. whats your guys thoughts on this game, and who plays it.

I hate it!!!! Thats all some of my friends play.... I mean from 8am to 3pm just about everyday thats a little to much.... Rolleyes
To time consuming.
Love this game have 1 70 and gettin ready to have another its best to play in moderation but some people take it too serious its just a game
I used to be subscribed to it. I still have the games but I don;t play them anymore. I just got tired of playing them.
Game is fun, but it will suck your life away if your not careful.

Once you get to the high levels though, it becomes much easier to tone down your playing time. Just doing 25mans 2 or 3 nights a week for a couple of hours. Better than sitting around watching TV. Keeps the mind active. Gives ya a break from studying.
Beetle01 Wrote:Game is fun, but it will suck your life away if your not careful.

Once you get to the high levels though, it becomes much easier to tone down your playing time. Just doing 25mans 2 or 3 nights a week for a couple of hours. Better than sitting around watching TV. Keeps the mind active. Gives ya a break from studying.

My problem was that I got bored with my character when I got in the 20's level and I would start over with a brand new one. Never could get past that lol

I might pay for a couple of months again.
I have played way to much WoW lol....
3 Lvl 70's I have had, and working on a 70 paladin... But I don't play as much as I use too. As all of you have said it will drain your life away.
My cousin's play it all the time, they are very addicted to it. I've tried playing it before, just couldn't get into it very much, plus I didn't have a clue what I was doing.