Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Joe Crawford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seen on the Lakers website where he started all six games for the Lakers during the Summer League. He averaged 11.3 points per game, 2 rebounds per game and around an assist per game. Bad thing though L.A. only won 2 games out of 6. He did lead them in scoring one game putting up 17 points in 33 minutes against Denver but they got beat. Hopefully Joe can impress the Lakers organization well enough to get a good role for the Lakers. He would be a great fit for them and would love to see him in a Laker uniform!
Why yea, I hope he makes it.
Joe did a good job inthe summer league. Hopefully he odes make it. Would love for him to be on the Lakers...any word on Ramel?
the NBA is perfect for Joe it is all offense and very little defense.
last i heard Ramel was not fairing as well.
rallo316 Wrote:last i heard Ramel was not fairing as well.

Dang....that aint good to hear. Hopefully he makes it somewhere.
Was reading on the Lakers site and they are going to keep Joe in the D league.
I think Joe can really be a good ball player in the NBA. He can Shoot, Pass, and do anything that is needed to help a team out. IMO the lakers are crazy not to keep him around just in case of a injury or something. But what do I know?? I wish him the best of luck!!
Wish him the best and I hope he gets his chance in the NBA I think he can make it.
D-league? Thats disheartning. Hopefully he will turn it on and get to play in the league.
I wish Joe all the best in making it in the league but being picked by the Lakers didnt help him any. They already have the biggest ******* in the league on their team in Kobe and have decent enough backups for him, so I dont see Joe being brought up from the D-League. I am in no way putting Joe down in anyway, he was my favorite player on the UK team the last few years, Im just saying I dont see him making it with the Lakers.
I wish Crawford the best of luck!!